Chapter 9 I miss Him

I highly doubt yall ready for this update but I'll give it to yall anyway. Enjoy !!!!!!

Lee's Pov

After that phone call with
Pops I had to sit back relax and reevaluate my life. After the b.s. with Dani I whored around with countless females. After a year is when I met Chulo in foot locker and I just knew that he would be in my life some type of way. It's funny thinking about the day we met.

While in the store he seemed to be so interested in the shoes. If I picked up a shoe he'll pick up one close to it then after the third time I approached him.

"What's good homie ? I usually don't ask niggas this but what you think about these retro 7s ?"

"I mean if that's what your into go with it ?"

"What you mean by that ?"

"No homo but I see you as a airmax nigga. I mean just peeping your swag. Like I can tell your confident but don't like to be seen but if so you embrace it"

"So you got all that by looking at me ?"

"Im not trying to start trouble bro but yeah. I mean I see the other bags you got laying next to you, True Religion, Lacoste, Polo and Nike also I see how you dressed now. I know you got all the hoes and shit." He playfully pushed me and chuckled, the way he looked at me was strange and that's how I confirmed he was flirting with me, niggas.

He noticed that I caught on and tried to spark a new convo but I took a risk and shocked him.

"Im feeling your vibe to homie, you trying to chill later ?" He looked almost shocked.

"Uhhhhh... surrre, I mean why not ? Ill give you my number and you can hit my line later but I gotta go." He gave me his number and tried to walk away until I grabbed his hand, I didn't care if people looked.

" Yo B chill, you the one came to me shawty don't get shy now cause I pepped your game. So whats your name ? Im Levi by the way" By this time I let go of his hand and put my arm on his shoulder so it would seem less gay.

" I can tell you its not shawty.......Carlos bro that's my name"

"Alright Los I'll hit you up later and your shy ass better not ignore me."

He walked away without-

Nicole began to speak which interrupted my thoughts

"This may come as a shock but like I said your further than you said your actually, your actually 4 months pregnant with an expected due date of February 22nd, so congratulations I'll give you all a few minutes to yourselves and be back to answer your questions."

Talking about shocked I was beyond shocked. This means I actually got her pregnant with pre cum when she came to Cali. I lied to Chulo about sleeping with her now it's going to catch up to me. Dani looked shocked as well we shared a look but it wasn't anger or nothing bad it was just a mutual stare.

So apparently her belly should be a little bit bigger so now so she's getting prenatal vitamins and has to come back next month for a check up.

After asking final questions and thanking Nicole we left for lunch.

..................

Carlos Pov

"Bari come back listen to what I have to say !"

"I rather not enjoy your family, goodbye." I know it's kind of a bitch move but I handed my son to Bre, the room key and chased Bari down.

"Go inside Bre " I yelled back to her while running. Bari was already in his car backing out. I banged on the car window and he rolled it down.