Chapter 25

Lee's Pov

"Damn baby right there " I know my only reason for being in New York is for my baby girl but the temptation is real out here.

"Chill let me go deeper "

"No, don't because I won't enjoy it"

"Fuck, ok, you can move a little bit"

I swear this is like the best back massage ever. I know im a sucker for massages and he knows it too.

"Bae I'm glad you came. " What you thought ? Me cheat? Naw I'm grown man I gotta family I'm not on that lil boy shit. He laid on my back and I love how this feels. It's like I'm carrying on all our problems and I want him to be carefree. I flipped through the channels and found our show on repeat since we missed it last night.

We watched the new episode of Hit the floor and I was too into it. Fuck what ya heard, Ahsha, Kyle, Zero and Terrance are the life of the show not to mention sexy. I mean Raquel too.

"Bae the show is over. " Chulo said rubbing my head. "We can start our own show ." I said.

"Bae don't you think we should be on our way to the hospital? And the kids are here " He got off my back and we kissed for a few minutes.

"Chulo yes, I'm just tired. Can you get Jr I'll get Zay."

"Yes now hurry! "

............................

I woke up this morning to knock on my hotel door. The peep hole was blocked and it was just too early for me to talk so I opened the door and seen Chulo holding Zay and Jr standing next to him. That's how all of that happened earlier.

I was so happy and it felt good to have his support. After a few minutes the bellhop came with their luggage.

Now here we are the doctor said 11 am but where here and it's 9:36am.

I called my mom back after missing two of her calls and she chewed me out. She'll get over it.

"Yes ma ?"

"Is she here ?"

"Not yet within the next hour, ma "

"Ok take lots of pictures. Is Carlos, Zay and Jr ok ?"

"Yes ma their fine "

"I know that's not attitude or annoyance in your voice! "

"No ma, I love you, I'll call you later."

..................

45 mins later and Dani is ready for delivery. It took another 5 mins and my princess came into the world .

Princess Mohagany my lil girl. Holding her for the first time I swear I didn't want to let her go. I held her for over an hour before I gave her to Dani. I prayed for her, promised her daddy will always love her no matter what.

It's such a blessing to be able to have children of my own. Levi Jr, Mohagany and now Zay are my reasons to live and to want to do better in life.

After the nurse's took her and then brought her to the baby room with all the other babies for finger printing and all that other stuff I went to get my family from the waiting room.

For the first time since we've been together I kissed Chulo in front of Jr but not purposely I was just in the moment but I doubt he saw it. He's glued to that tablet.

I know Chulo feels some type of way but I know he'll get over it. When he seen our princess he said "That's definitely your daughter " I looked at him smiled and said "our daughter "