Chapter 14

Carlos Pov

After Mr.Ross well Pops dropped us off we took a shower and I went to the bed naked cause I was tired. Thinking Lee was going to follow but he didn't. I know it's only 9pm but I'm drained.

After almost an hour and me falling in and out of sleep I got up went to my dresser and grabbed boxers to put on.

Im walking downstairs but I can hear yelling. I'm glad my son's with Bre and Jr's with Viv. He's in the kitchen leaning on the island but he's so mad I can see his back muscles contracting when he's talking.

"Ty, you ok ?" He turned around looking mad then smiled.

"Aye hold up." He told the person on the phone. "Bae I'm good go back to bed I'll be up in a minute." I started to walk away then it just came out

"Bae I want you in bed now, you need to get some sleep and worry about this in the morning." He looked at me like he was going to cuss me out.

"Chulo what did I say ?" The way he said that I was like I'm not gone argue with this man.

"Ok but hurry." He nodded his head , turned back around and went back to talking, I slapped him on the but he turned around so quick and mouthed to me 'ima fuck you up when I get up there'and he smirked.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to the fridge for a bottle water.

............

It took him forever to get in the room and as soon as I dozed off he came in.

"Don't play sleep now nigga" he said

"I'm not playing I'm tired asf"

"Ok night (he kisses me) I love you." I am in, I mean in ,I'm in total shock. See I can barely think much less speake.

"Wayminute, what's wrong ? Your letting me go to sleep ? Your not trying to fuck me ?"

"Trust me I wanna fuck you everyday and night but I know you tired I can see it in your eyes. I'm happy I'm not stuck in a jail cell and I can hold you, kiss you and tell you how I miss you. Oh I did offer a night of no sex the other day but that didn't happen lol. Tonight will do."

"Ok I mean I'm kinda speechless but ok."

"Bae go to sleep." He said pulling me towards him we cuddled up, he ran his fingers through my hair, gosh I love when he does this. I feel some type of way but I'm not gone stress I'm tired and I fell asleep.

...............

Lee's Pov

I haven't been honest with Chulo but its not like he suspects anything. I mean I'm not no where near heavy in the drug game but he doesn't know about none of it.

I just talked to my babymoms and she pissed me off more than ever. So its official were having a lil girl just like I thought. She just do the dumbest shit bruh.

But back to Chulo I don't think he'll flip out but

" Dirt what's good ?" My bad him calling interrupted my thoughts.

"Nun much you know ion talk much but roll thru tonight like 1."

"No doubt."

I hung up and looked at the time it's almost 12. I wonder wassup. I gotta sneak out the house now, yeah I'm grown but I don't want to be questioned.

After debating when I'll get up out the bed, I threw on some gym shorts, t-shirt and a pair of air maxes. It was 12:20 you know I stay hungry so I went to Jack in the Box and got a twenty piece chicken nuggets and a bottle water.