Chapter 22 Could We Get a Room

Carlos Pov

I woke up to my phone ringing . Why is anyone calling me ?

"Uh, hello " I answered "Bro come open up the door " Oh great it's my brother.

"Ok give me a min and I'll be there ." I hung up and went relieve my bladder . After washing and drying my hands I made my way to the door and my brother was standing there in his uniform.

"Sup havi "

"Nigga don't sup me." He pushed pass me and walked in the house.

"Ma told me wassup and you didn't "

I really could tell my mom something right now. Why would she tell him it's my business to tell but as usual if it's not about her it doesn't matter at all."Uh, you can't get mad bro. We all have shit going on, why should I drop my issues off on you ?"

"True but your my lil bro can't leave me in the dark. But what did you cook ? Where's my bro in law ?" He walked closer to me looking worried and I had to think of something quick so I can get away from him but not in a bad way just so I don't get emotional.

"I did just wake up but if he not here he must've made a quick run. But I'll be right back, you know where the kitchen and den is." I made my way upstairs to my phone ringing yet again this time it's Ty.

"Bae where you at ? Javier is here ."

"Fuck that, what's your problem is ? A nigga called 3 times in a row with no answer, we talked about this already. You need to keep yo phone by you at all times. "

"Man whatever, where the hell you at ?"

"Don't yell at me but I'm pulling up right now, send yo brother out to help."

"Ok" I threw my phone on the bed without hanging up and I went to the staircase and yelled out to my brother to go help Ty.

...................

Lee's Pov

I pushed the button to open the garage door and seen Chulo lame ass brother walking out the door leading to the garage door. Don't get me wrong he's coo or whatever but I don't like the way he used to try and play big brother to Chulo and shit.

Nigga use to try and scare me talking about he in the military, he doesn't want to have to use his training on me. I told him, no one puts fear in my heart after that we been coo.

"Levi what's good? " He said walking over to dap me up."Nothing much just taking care of my family "

"That's wassup but how have you been? "

"I'm good yo it gets crazy at times but I love everything about my life at the end of the day. "

"I hear ya but I need you to call me, text me or whatever it takes to keep me updated on my brother. I know you probably like I can't do that to him but he's all I got."

"I gotcha fam" I shook my head in reassurance ."Coo now let's bring this in the house before he comes out here looking for us."

We walked inside and my baby is in the kitchen cooking. "Sup bae? Feeling better I see"

"I'm ok we gotta few hours before we leave why not get dinner started so it won't be much to do later." I walked over to him and kissed him. I pulled him into a hug and whispered in his ear. "I'll finish up bae go talk to your brother "

He said ok after giving me a peck. "You so gay bae " He grabbed me and kissed me longer. I pushed him away and told him his brother is waiting.