Chapter 2

Lee's Pov

The shit B told me had my head spinning. I mean I shouldn't feel like this about her anymore but I do care cause she's Jr's mother.

Fuck man what I'm going to do ?

.................

Carlos Pov

After that 'talk' king and Bryce had king came and got me and we left. The drive home was silent. I looked at him and he looked at me but no words were exchanged. We made it home an hour later.

He went to our room and stripped naked and went to the tub. I thought we were making love and showering later. Somethings bothering him I'll find out.

"Ty !" I sorta yelled at him to get his attention.

"Bae ?" He answers while grabbing a fresh bar of soap from the cabinet.

"You ok ? Is something wrong ?"

"Naw im good come get in the tub with ya man" he turns and looks at me with a straight face. I need some dick and a shower later.

"Um I think not, I need dick now and the tub later" I don't know why I said that. He came over to me and picked me up and flung me on our bed. He looked me dead in the eye.

" I love you Carlos" right then I felt like butter in his arms. I love this man so much.

"I love you too Levi" I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him and his stomach made a growling noise.

Were in the bed touching one another and he farted. Omg it was so stank I ran to the door and out of the room. A minute later I came back in and he apologized. His stank ass. I got in bed and slapped his ass.

"You still love me ?" I didn't answer his nasty ass.

He mushed me and got on top of me kissing me. I wanted to taste his dick but he wants to kiss. I rolled us over so now I'm on top. My sweet kisses fell on his neck trailing down to his happy trail. This is a pretty dick nigga. I licked his pre cum and dove down to his sack.

I need his member in me but I wanted my mouth to be first partaker. His tip didnt leave my mouth for a good 10 minutes, I love feeling of his warm, thick, cut member playing with my throat. The moans he releases, the cries he cry tells me im doing my job.

I know he wants to please my entrance with his tongue but im so wet and ready. I began to straddle his lap while kissing his neck. I used my left hand to slap king against my entrance. The anticipation was too much to handle so I positioned king at my entrance , I noticed I could use a lil lube so I grabbed some and slowly moved down all while looking in his eyes.

"Oh you a pro homie,well I want you to show me" is what he said.

I leaned down to his ear and decided not to respond with words but to moan while riding king. I was feeling him get harder. I used my ass muscles to squeeze his member. I grew some more courage and sat up and bounced on that thang, It kinda hurts at 1st then it becomes pleasure.

..............

Lee's Pov

Sex isn't why we're together but it damn sure holds some weight. My dick was so deep I thought I was gonna come. My baby can please a nigga. You know I can't take not being in change to long."Bae lemme hit this pretty ass from the back "

He slowly rises of my dick and lays face down ass up with the perfect arch. Seeing his pretty hole, I had to eat it. Its was creaming too. I don't know why he didn't let me earlier. I grabbed his ass cheeks and went face first. This nigga ass smell and taste amazing. He throwing that ass back like I'm fucking. I stopped to see his ass shake.