Chapter 26 All things Go

Lee's Pov

"We were having dinner , the ring, then the ambulance and now -"

"Slow down bro, take a deep breath. I got you, now talk slow and as clear as you can " There was along pause before he spoke than sniffles followed.

"Stassi bro, she's in the hospital . They not telling me nothing besides she's fine and they'll update me asap."

"Damn... Ugh, where's Jordan? Did you call your mom's? Fuck man. "

"You're the first person to come to mind. But I'll call you later. " He hung up before I could say anything else

Shit man what the hell? It's always something .

"Bae? "

"Ty! "

"Come here I got something to tell you ,hurry "

"Not again man"

"I swear it's no bs come here"

He came over to me where I sat on the couch. I pulled him into me and hugged him tight. I love this nigga.

"Ok I'm really worried what's wrong ?" He asked

"Bryce just called Stassi was in a car accident and he's going crazy. I mean who can blame him ? I'd feel the same way. I know my baby was just born but my brother needs me. We gotta take the next flight to L.A asap. "

My daughter is alive and healthy, I gotta check on my bro and his family.

.............................

Bryce Pov

All the shit I did it's coming back to me. Why couldn't I just be a man. I was always faithful and I just had to. Man I don't know what the hell is up with me.

All the shit I did make me feel like I'm dying real slow.

I called Ty because he's the first person to come to mind. I didn't want to rush him off but the doctor came up to me.

"I want to start off by saying that I'm sorry. Ms. Blackwell suffered from high blood pressure and has gestational diabetes. We had-"

"What the hell you me suffered ? You trying to tell me my girl died ? My girl and my baby died ?"

"Sir no disrespect let me finish please. Now when I said suffered it's past tense. We had to do and emergency c-section because she almost suffered placenta abruption meaning the baby couldn't get enough oxygen. Unfortunately right afterwards Ms. Blackwell begin to lose conscious and come back as a result she's in a medically induced coma. Now before you get upset. During the c-section she lost a lot of blood. It's best that we have her rest. But don't worry she'll be out of it within 48 hours or less. Now for your baby girl she's 1lb 7 ounces and we have to keep her for a few months. We've ran test and she's actually pretty good she just underweight but I have my team feeding her a special formula packed with extra nutrients that will be given to her through a feeding tube. I know im laying a lot on you but the last thing and I'm deeply sorry for your lost your baby boy he was behind your daughter I'm pretty sure you all didn't know you were having twins and once we took him out we did all we could. You can see Ms. Blackwell within the hour but only for a few minutes. I know you may need to see her for a peace of mind but it has to be short. Once again I'm sorry for your lost."

He walked away and I couldn't move.

She... man this is to much.. she had our babies at 4 months 1 week , we didn't know she was having twins. This is just, man.

I had to take a seat. I text her brother Deonte yeah that's the lil niggas name. I couldn't talk so I told him Stassi had an emergency and to tell their parents to come to Regional hospital asap.

............

An hour passed and I was woke up by my son.

"I miss you daddy "

"I miss you more. Are you ok ? Did you eat ?"

"Yes I ok. You ok ? Mommy ok ?"

"Yes, we're ok. I love you Jordan ,sit with uncle Deonte while I talk to your grandparents. " He ran to him. I walked over to my mom and Stassi parents.

"Fuck a hi, how's my daughter ?" Her dad said

"Yeah it's probably your fault she's in here you ole no good trifling ass nigga"

What was I suppose to say ? In all actuality it's my fault. I stressed her out, left her and my son, cause her to endure complications while carrying our baby which was suppose to be twins.

Both of my babies fighting for their lives and it's my fault.

All things go !

I didn't forget about this book it's just kind of hard writing these past few chapters. As stated before most of this story is true, it's bittersweet to write about this particular situation. Two more chapters til the end of the book.

Thanks for the support, comments, reads and votes.