Chapter 8

Lee's Pov

When I walked through the door Jr rushed me and jumped in my arms.

"Um somebody misses daddy."

" Yes daddy ,mommy went back to bed she says her belly is hurting."

" Ok did mommy give you breakfast ?"

He nodded his head. I put him down in the living room and turned the tv on mickey mouse playhouse. After I left Jr I went to the room with Dani. She had a exhausted look on her face so I shook her a little to see whats wrong.

"Dani baby wake up whats wrong ?" I asked her but she just looked at me.

" Tell me so I can fix it"

" Nothing major this baby is just kicking my ass I can barely get any sleep much less rest"

" well every pregnancy isn't the same so just relax do you want me to call and see if I can get the appointment moved to today ?"

" Please and thanks Ty."

I walked out the room and went to find the number in the living room in her phone. I called and it was just our luck someone called to cancel their appointment earlier but the appointment was for 3:30 pm and I had some business to take care of around 5 and I don't know how long were going to be there.

" Yo Psych I need a big favor homie "

" Spit bruh"

" Alright Dani gotta doctors appointment for the baby today at 3:30 pm so I might be late to take care of that thing tonight but ill get there asap."

"Ty you ok ? You must haven't checked your phone I texted you and said don't worry cause Dirt flew out here last night and he got somethings to handle and he wanted us to lay low until he leave in tow days. Unless I got bad reception and it didn't send."

" I think I did get it but when I saw your name thought it was just a text reminding me about tonight."

" ok, handle ya business fam, hit my line if you need anything."

" bet"

After hanging up I went and told Dani about the appointment. she was happy about it and I just had a sigh of relief from not going anywhere 'business related' for a few days. I mean it keeps money in my pockets and shit like that but I still want to live a honest life one day.

I went in the living room at sat next to Jr and fell asleep. I promise you I dreamt about my baby being a little princess and her name was Mahogany Princess Ross. Also Chulo was devastated when he found out and I was careless about the situation yelling at him telling him that he's a man and cant produce any of my kids I just went off. All I could think in my head was I'm glad this is all a dream but I do believe Dani's carrying our princess and I just love the name.

" Daddy where is Mr. Carlos I haven't seen him, I thought he was your friend." Jr was hitting me and talking at the same time trying to wake me up. I looked at the time and it was 5 after 12pm and my stomach was growling.

"Follow me to the kitchen. Carlos is very busy right now just somethings grown ups do but I promise you'll see him soon ok ?" He nodded his head and left, it wasn't until he yelled that I realized he was standing behind me after I farted.

" Daddy you stink"

" My bad Jr go back and watch tv so I can make lunch."

I went to the room to check on Dani and I seen her still asleep but this time her face was relaxed and I could hear faint snores indicating she was sleep. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.