Chapter 1 The b.s.

Carlos Pov

Today's the day we make it official. It's been two years since our engagement on my 25th birthday. So much has happened between then and now. Well let's talk about today for a lil bit. Its September 24th to be exact a lil after 11 am. The wedding doesn't start until 6:45pm because by the time I make it down the aisle and we say our vows it should be 7:05 pm and the sun would have finally set here in California.

Let me fill yall in on the b.s. You know this may sound crazy but im kinda glad it happened cause it made us better.

Two years ago

Lee's Pov

I walked to the restroom to change and texted Bryce to come holla at me.

" Aye Bryce this nigga name Kenny or whatever in here make sure you get Jdirt to handle him." I described the grimey nigga. "Aight bro I'm on it."

It's not really a secret but I use to mess with a chick named Asia and her brother a drug dealer Jdirt. At first he didnt like me for nothing. We stopped talking after she aborted my baby but Jdirt and I been cool since.

He always look out for me no matter what. I got that fuck nigga Kenny or Kendra. I finally got changed and went back out to my baby. Hold up where's my phone ?

" Chulo , come here nigga !"

"Sup baby ? You ok ?"

"Hell yeah I'm good I got my baby don't I ? Just wanted to know if you want to leave or chill longer."

"It's up to you babe "

I just grabbed his hand kissed him and walked to Darien. He had about the hoes by him all extra thirsty.

" Yo D, lemme get the mic to say thanks and goodnight." Im patting my pockets for my phone to look at the time but I can't find my phone oh well.

"Damn yall leaving already ? (I just looked at him like tf you think) ok, yall have fun and kiss my nephews goodnight"

I just took the mic from him while he turn the music down low.

" He what's good yall ? Hope each and everyone of yall are enjoying yourself. I wanna thank yall for yall well wishes on our engagement but most importantly for helping me celebrate my baby birthday. It feels good to have good friends out here thanks again, were going so goodnight. Yall don't have to leave......... oh bae you want to say something ?" I shoved the mic in his hand.

"Thanks for allowing me to answer(the crowd laughed) Im grateful for yall showing me live and supporting our engagement. I love yall, have a good night and be safe." He handed Darien back the mic.

"Yo it's Dj D on the mic yall make sure yall show my lil bro and his fiancee some love on they way out. Let's keep this shit going the bar is still open. Congrats again to Levi and Carlos, also happy birthday again Carlos."

We headed towards the exit and Bryce stopped me.

.....................
Bryce Pov

" Aye Bryce this nigga name Kenny or whatever in here make sure you get Jdirt to handle him." My bro told me and I responded accordingly. "Aight bro I'm on it."

I left out the casino to make a few calls.

"Yo man man...... yeah this B I gotta job for you"

"I'm listening boss" Before I could talk I heard the music stop inside then I heard my bro and Carlos exit speech. That's my que. I had to shake my head and get back to business

"I need you to take care of this nigga Kenny, he's 5'6 ,a good 160 solid, Mexican and he rocks a low boy."

"Anything else boss ?"

"Handle it and call me "

"Gotcha"

I'm not a bad guy so get that out ya head. I just love my family and I'll do what it takes to protect them. I don't need anyone getting in the way of my bro and his happiness.

Man these hoes in here gotta nigga thinking about the wrong shit I gotta go. Im walking back towards my bro to tell him I got the plan in motion then I get a phone call. I made my way and saw my bro and pulled him to the side.
.....................

Lee's Pov

"Yo Ty I got that in motion " he reached his hand to dap me up but I didn't react.

"Bro what's up ? What you not telling me ?" I just looked at him like this is going to kill him. "Yo B you bugging, tell me !"

" Levi its Danielle she's in critical condition, she's been rapped, beaten and drugged by her pimp."

"Tf yo B , good one..........