Chapter 12 Superman

Carlos Pov

When I got home king was sitting on the front porch. I went to the trunk and grabbed one of my duffel bags. He got up and walked towards me he had on no shirt I noticed he got some new tats, Nike slides, gym shorts and they was sagging showing that fat ass and his dick print. I couldn't help but to get hard I grabbed my dick. I ran to him and begin to cry . King grabbed my bag outta my hand and the 1st thing King said to me right after he kissed and embraced me was ' Stay With Me Your All I Need'.

After our hug I walked inside the house and decided to try and scare my baby. I'm horny as fuck the foyer area will have to do.

........

Lee's Pov

When I walked through the door he rushed me and jumped in my arms. All I could do is kiss him back. He wrapped his arms around my neck while I dropped his bags I started to slowly caressed his butt. He just don't know how much I missed him and I'm ready to fuck pronto.

"Um somebody misses daddy."

"Hell yeah Papi" he he whispers while nibbling on my ear.My dick jumped and I couldn't contain myself. I pushed him back slightly and lifted his shirt off then did the same to myself.

"I see you got more tats and been working out more."

"Yeah nothing major but I gotta keep this body right." I responded.

Chulo has on some nike pros and the way his ass sitting I just want to cut a hole through the back and fuck him like that. My dick is extra hard. "I love you Lee " my baby said.

"Is it weird that I wanna fuck right this instant but I wanna get tested also."

"We can do it in the morning."

"No I need the dick now, I can't wait."

"I was talking about getting tested."

"Oh ok, continue."

We're still standing and kissing I began walking backwards signaling him to follow. Reaching the hallway he pushed me against the wall while pulling my gym shorts and boxers off. My dick slapped him in the face, told ya I was horny.

My eyes began to roll while my legs got weak my knees buckled as a result of him deep throating my dick. I know I say it alot but this nigga can suck a dick.

I didn't feel like falling so I pulled him up to me and started kissing him. I pulled him up the stairs to our room sorta rushing. "Lee baby I ain't going no where you see I'm trying to take charge." I nodded in response.

When I reached the room I didn't want to put him down. I laid him on his back on the bed and pulled his pants down and started sucking that thick dick.

I started looking into Chulo eyes and slowly but surely I swallowed his whole dick and started humming to give a little more sensation. "Levi I'm coming baby, I'm about to come." I got ready to stop cause he said he was about to cum, he started pushing me back but I needed to please him.

"Ahh fuck Ty , ugh that was the best head and nut ever."

"Fuck you mean, don't try to act tired, I didn't beat it up yet. You gotta bout two more nuts to catch."

"Bae but I'm tired let me nap I had a long drive ."

"Coo go to sleep, I'll just take it while you sleep."

"Ok Lee."

The sex is unexplainable..

....................