Chapter 13 Damn

Lee's Pov

I left the house around 4pm cause B called me about that thing I asked him about. I got to his house and called him.

"Aye B im outside."

"Yeah"

I'm waiting another 10 minutes before he comes out. He gets in my car and I'm looking at him like he crazy.

"Took yo ugly ass long enough nigga."

"Nigga you know I'm sexy but in my defense you called when I was putting in work I had to finish or I wouldn't hear the end of it."

"Ok ok save the visual bro."

"Yeah.... um Brad said be there before 5 or you gotta wait till Monday cause that's when he goes back."

"Well get out my car your driving anyway I gotta leave my car here."

We get in the car and I'm hungry so I had him stop at Popeyes.

"Ty bruh I swear you gone get fat eating all the time like a obese bitch. That's why you always farting and shitting, you lil shitty booty boy."

"Aye chill hold my fat dick nigga..... I wont ever get fat, I gotta fat dick though and a fat ass."

"Bruh I didn't ask you nun of that sweet boy but I thought you did all the fucking."

"I do." I said grabbing my dick

"Oh ok making sure. So how you gone give him the gift?"

"I don't even know yet bruh I gotta think but I am up for suggestions."

I've been planning on getting him this suv way before we broke up so I'm not going to b.s. about it im going to just get it.

We made it to the Mercedes Benz of Ontario to meet up with Brad. We spoke and I gave him the money only thing pissed me of was I had to show bank statements which was never mentioned to me especially if I'm paying cash.

After an hour I was able to leave, we made it back to B house and I rushed home to me the people there. I wanted his truck to have zero miles but it has 1 mile from driving up and down the ramp.

I got there before them but when I got out the car they were pulling up I ran upstairs I decided to go with B idea.

"Bae come here, come here bae."

" Yes Ty what's all the yelling about."

"I got you a surprise to show my appreciation."

"Uh ok."

"Bae come here before I whoop your ass lol."

"Ok let's go."

I walked him outside with my hands over his eyes. Yeah B said just do the same shit just blindfold him lol. So im like I'll do that but with my hands.

Luckily they drove the car off and backed it in the drive way. I walked him out further enough so he can see the drive way.

......................

Carlos Pov

Lee came home yelling my name for no reason. My damn head hurting from his voice. He said he has a surprise it better be a vacation to Hawaii.

He walked me outside so I'm like I know he didn't buy me a car cause my car's only two years old but we'll see.

"Bae you ready ?"