Chapter 16 For you I Will

Carlos pov

It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone, when your heart still does.

I'm waiting on my mom's show to go off so we can talk. I'm in my old room just thinking about the past couple of hours. I hate running but I also hate fighting with Lee.

A while back he got pissy drunk and we got into a fist fight and that caused us to mutually not speak for almost two weeks. I mean no good mornings, good night's, breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't want to go back to that. I feel stupid about what went down but I can't deal.

.....................

Lee's Pov

"Can you tell how much of a shit I give ?" I asked its been almost a day and Chulo hasn't been back. We gotta catch this flight ina few hours. He hasn't called or nothing so why should I care ?

"Aye Lee bruh I got love for you like my brother but you being a real bitch right now. Carlos is yo boo thang and you need to grow up and call him. Yall leave tomorrow and you need him just man up bruh." B sorta yelled at me

"I know bruh I just don't know what to do. It's true when they say one decision good or bad can change your life."

"Fuck all that, do you love him like you say you do ?"

"Man what kinda question is that ? Yeah I'm in love with him."

"So stop talking go wash your dirty ass and go get him."

"He won't tell me where he at and he's not with Bre."

"Don't ask just go but he's at his mom's house."

I just looked at B , shook my head and went to shower. I fucked up again, why am I so stupid ? I know I need this nigga in my life, I just gotta do what I gotta do.

This shit stops today, we have to face our problems together and do it head on. I can't really blame him for leaving cause I hate to argue as well.

.............

I'm going against my better judgment but it is what it is. I do trust Chulo so im going to do it.

I just pulled up to Mrs.Gonzalez house and I got out the car and went to knock. Chulo sexy ass answered the door but I stale faced him, I'm not showing any emotion. But I can't lie and say that I didn't want to kiss him right then and there.

"Sup nigga you're mom's home ?"
This nigga looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Why ? You have nothing to say to her."

I wanted so badly to punch him in his shit but decided not to. I looked at him and behind him I seen his bag packed and ready to go.

" what you looking at bruh ?" He asked.

"Whatever pass me the bag you think your hiding, tell moms I said hi and be in the car in two minutes." I turned to walk away and remembered. " oh and baby don't fuck with me !" I just walked away, he bet not fuck with me and bring his ass to this car, I'm not playing.

I'm not one for the breaking up and making up its just unnecessary. I know who I want and need in my life and it's Chulo so everything it takes, anything it takes, Chulo for you I will.

................

Carlos Pov

"Ma I didn't ask for this life but I'm living it. I love my son to death and I love Lee to but I can't deal with the b.s. he pulls."

"It takes two, so don't just throw the blame on him."

"Mom really ?"

"What ? It's true, that man does any and everything for you but you complain for nothing.

At this point I'm ignoring her, this why we don't get along. I know she isn't suppose to tell me what I want to hear but she doesn't even look at the situation from my point of view. She's always giving the benefit of the doubt to everyone except me.

I'm tired of always being the one to blame, I'm tired of not having my voice heard and honestly I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

...............

I couldn't finish the so call conversation with my mom cause I was too pissed.

I packed my bag and was ready to leave until someone knocked on the door. It just had to be Lee, ugh. Im killing whoever told him I was here.

After his lil demand I told my mom by and went to the car. When I got in he pulled off before I could close the door.

"What the fuck is your problem ?"

"Lee can we talk tomorrow I'm tired."

"Well that's too fucking bad cause I'm wide awake and need answers. What are we doing ? Is it worth it ? Cause I'm in this a billion percent but I can't take you serious if you going to keep running out on me just for a simple disagreement."

I just can't speak cause it's true I'm always running, the same thing I just did with my mom and I still didn't get answers about my dad.

"So you can't hear now."

I know I'm being extra but I can't help it. He looks over at me and sighs, I guess he seen the tears in my eyes.

After a min he pulled into the parking lot of a near by park. He turned the car off grabbed the keys and opened my side of the door.

"Chulo baby don't cry, I hate seeing you emotional, especially if I'm the cause of it. Come here."

I still didn't speak but I got out the car and he pulled me into a hug and kissed me.

"Carlos look at me..... no look into my eyes, I love you baby and don't you ever forget it."

"I love you too baby."

He hugged me tighter then let me go. He turned me around so my back is against his chest. He put his hands in my front pockets and told me to walk.

"Bae stop walking crazy, just walk up to that bench right there.

I looked at the bench and there stood Yannick. I couldn't keep walking, what the hell is Lee crazy ass up to now.

"Lee what are you doing ? Why's he here ?"

"Cause I love and trust you. I . Know he was your bestfriend/ex or whatever but he came to me about a month ago. Said he was worried about you cause Javier told him about you and your mom's. At first I was pissed then I had to remember that were together and I trust you enough to meet up with him and officially end whatever it is y'all had. I'm going home but Bre is bringing zay by to see you before we leave and Yannick is going to bring you to the airport I'll be waiting on you. Just don't question me plea- "

"But Lee why ? Why now ? I'm not saying I'm mad or anything but I've never heard you be so vulnerable to me since you proposed."

"Hey don't start lying but you gotta close that chapter just like I'm about to when my daughter is born. And always remember baby for you I will.."

I just kissed him and pulled back he walked to the car and I watched him. I went to the bench to see Yannick and he looked excited yet reserved as though he's hiding something. We bro hugged.

"Los long time baby boy."

"Hmmmm mmmmmm Yannick."

Thanks for the support, votes, reads and comments. I know it's short but I had to do it like that and you'll see why later.