Chapter 20 Ain't gone beg

Lee's Pov

Today's the day my baby gets out the hospital but he has to see his pediatrician Friday. I'm not sure if I'm just aggravated or what but I feel like everything is just falling apart.

My son is sick, Chulo is sick, pops just going ham on everyone and my babymoms is crazy asf. I just want a day of peace like a full 24hrs of peace with my lil family . I had one of the most sensitive arguments ever with Chulo yesterday .

Flashback

"I appreciate the love yall boys but yall ain't real friends yall know im going to get in trouble. "

"Man you stressing and shit, you need to live a little man." Only Eddie would say that.

"See that's why I fucks with Eddie bruh the man don't lie. Ty bruh on the real just smoke one blunt and have one shot, we'll let you go upstairs to wait on ya boo thang afterwards. " B said

I was so angry with life that I was only at the hospital for a few hours. Chulo still there, I'm not depressed it's just I hate seeing my family hurt and right now Jr and Chulo hurting. I wish it was me, I don't know how to cope with my feelings unless I smoke and drink which I know is going to piss Chulo off but I'm at the point of not caring I just want the pain to go away .

I just hope once Chulo get home I'm already sleep.

"What's on your mind bruh ?" Eddie asked

"Who all going to show up at my funeral once Chulo kills me."

"Tell ya what, we'll take the blame for everything. Right? " He nodded towards B.

I'm sure we smoked like 8 blunts and had a fifth of gin and juice. But I like my shit straight. B turned on some music and all I remember is waking up on the hard wood floor of my bedroom at 7:19 am with a big headache.

I got up and damn near fell back down, it was so much shit on the floor and I only had on boxers and baller shorts, my morning wood was beyond noticeable . I made my way to the restroom to piss. Man I pissed for a century long.

I washed my hands and gargled mouth wash. I was to hungry to brush my teeth. I walked towards the kitchen only to see two people laid out on the stairs case. I don't know who the hell they are.

I was careful not to trip over them. I got closer to the kitchen and stopped when I saw roughly 20 people laid out everywhere in my living room .

I finally made it to the kitchen and Chulo was at the island and I seen a Denny's bag. I walked over to him.

"Morning baby. "

I was greeted by silence.

"Come on bae I'm going -"

"Levi today isn't the day, I specifically told you I had a doctor's appointment at 9 a.m. what time is it ? ....... Don't answer that, I'm going to the hospital to see our son." He sipped his coffee and started to leave.

"Bae I'm -"

"Don't speak, clean up my house get these people out and get to the hospital in a hour..... oh it's afternoon by the way. "

Did he just diss me ? Afternoon? I could've sworn the alarm clock read 7:19 a.m. is my vision impaired? I looked at the clock on the microwave and sure enough it said 12:27 p.m.

I started yelling telling everyone to get up and get the hell out. Pat, B and Eddie stayed and cleaned up while I cleaned up my room and showered and got ready to leave.