Chapter 18 You

Carlos Pov

I got out of Lee's lap and told him to come on. We walked out to the sand to get a better view of this great sight. The water was so nice and calm.

"Chulo let's go closer."

I was walking on his right side and I put my left arm on his waist and he put his right hand in my left back pocket. He think he slick grabbing my butt.

It wasn't completely empty out here as far as I could see it was a good twenty people out here.

"Awww you guys are so cute." A older couple complimented to us.

"Thanks" we said in unison.

The closer we got to the water the colder the air got but it was comfortable. " you ok baby ?"

"Yes Lee, I just wanna catch Starbucks before they close."

"Bae it's almost twelve a.m."

"So the one like ten minutes from here close at 2 a.m."

"Ok if you want it you got it,ok ?"

"Thanks let's enjoy the beach."

After almost an hour of talking and mistakenly seeing three couples have sex it was time to go. We made it to the car and left.

"You want to go inside it's almost 1:30 a.m. "

" Yeah."

We went inside and I almost choked I see Jabari sitting at a table alone.

"Bae im tired let's go through the drive thru." I suggested to avoid the obvious.

"Chulo were already inside and it's only one person in front of us."

"I know but - "

"Los ? What's good yo ? It's been a good minute. How's school?" Bari interrupted and Lee just looked.

"Ayo bruh , you gotta come correct I know you seen us talking, the fuck is yo problem pussy nigga."

"Lee chill." I whisper yelled.

"Hey you" I said to Bari then I grabbed Lee's hand and walked to the car. Fuck man now I can't get my ventti white chocolate mocha with no whip cream, no foam, 7 pumps, hot as you can make it, stir it from the bottom. Fuck man.

.................

Lee's Pov

I had a great relaxing time with Chulo. The love making was indescribable, the walk on the beach was nice, we talked alot. Then we get to Starbucks and this irrelevant as nigga interrupted us talking like it's ok.

I don't care who you think you are but I will check anybody. Tf he thought this was.

................

I know my baby wanted Starbucks and I fucked it up but I can make it up.

"Bae my fault, I just gotta learn to control myself."

"It's straight bruh."

"You sure, cause you know I will go back."

"Im sure, Lee..... what you have planned for tomorrow ?"

"You know I don't plan shit I just do it."

"True, how about we go ball with the homies."

"Nah I ain't feeling that. We can just chill, you want to be laid up on me anyway."

"I guess but I'm surprised you don't want to ball but its whatever."