Chapter 4 No He Didn't !

Carlos Pov

Its been 4 days 13 hrs and 47mins since I've talked to him. I'm extra aggravated but im a soldier so I'll live. I love chilling with my son.

"Chill yo, I'll bring him out in a min"

"Hurry up im tired"

My bad that was Bre annoying ass. No we didn't fuck but yes I wanted to but this lil nigga stay on my mind. I talk shit and say ima leave but im just talking.

I'm walking downstairs to bring Isaias to Bre's car. I heard my phone ringing but I kept walking. I strapped my baby in and kissed him he's already sleep.

I've been low-key missing him but mainly the dick to be honest. Ok I'm lying but whatever. I reached back to my room and yes I've been a home body cause I miss him.

Well I seen I had a miss call from Harmoney. So I called back but she didn't answer. I got thirsty and decided to grab a drink and my phone rung I answered without checking there id

"Hey Los, how you been ?"

"Sup girl I miss you, I seen your brother at my party the other night."

Silence.....

"Har ? You there ?"

"Uh..... yeah.... my bad "

"Har tell me what's up ?"

"Ken been missing since your party and I was wondering if you knew where he was or if maybe he was with you."

"Really ? That's odd. But nawvi haven't seen him since my party. I hope he's alright, I know that mouth of his can get him in trouble."

"True but if anything call me and vice versa"

"Ok Har but don't go moping around you know Ken loves to disappear once in a while. But ima call you someday to chill"

"True, ok later Los." I wonder what's up with Ken, must have found some good dick or feel asleep in a bitch pussy.

I just hung up put my phone on the charger. I didn't reach the door way and it rung so I answered like I did before and sorta regretted it

"Bae, hey, im glad you answered I miss you so much I'll be home tomorrow evening."

"Nigga don't bae me, I don't give zero fucks as to when you come back is not like were together." Im trying to play hard like I don't miss him but I do very much.

"See Chulo that hard ass mouth gone get you put to sleep. Don't I repeat don't fuck with me. You don't have fucks to give, huh ? Well you know I don't carry any with me, I always pack light. So calm your pretty lil ass down and make sure your ready for this dick when you see me. I love you nigga, later !."

Did the boy just hang up on my after he tried to check me ? Oh I got his ass

................

Lee's Pov

Fuck your thoughts im not getting back with this lil girl. Like I said just helping her out. Im just willing to maybe one day in the future let her keep jr for a few days and see how he adjust to her and this environment. Will I be there no but I'll fly with him there and make sure she flys back with him.

We had a lil decent conversation that wasn't sexual or nothing. I guess I need to talk to her about Jr alot more then maybe she'll setup trying to convince me to be with her.

Where just sitting here watching Ballers I like this show alot. But I've already seen this episode and in getting sleepy man.

My eyes kept batting because they were getting heavy and eventually sleep took over

I woke up and my phone says 5:33a.m. hold up im not on the couch, where am I ? Im feeling around and I'm in the bed with Dani, aww shit !

Thank you for all your support, I made this short on purpose, don't be mad lol. I'm grateful for all your support. Im so excited about this sequel I hope you enjoy.