Chapter 1.

"You dropped this." The boy next to me says, picking up my folded poster board and setting it in my lap. "Thank you, you picked it up just in time. It almost rolled away." I laughed, gripping my poster board tightly. This boy was definitely a cutie. "No problem, what's your name?" He smiled politely at me, and stood up and took a seat next to me.

"My name is Claire, what's your name?" I asked him back. "Harry. I really like your name Claire, it's a soothing name. My therapist used to have that name." He laughed, "She still has the name, she's just not my therapist anymore."

I giggled, he's got a cute boyish charm about him. His hair looks to be a dark brown but I can't tell under his orange beanie. He's got brown eyes, and a beautiful smile with dimples. He has a bit of acne, which somehow manages to make him look even cuter. He's got a young boy look. I like that.  "Well I like your name too Harry." , "Where are you headed?" He asked, nodding his head towards the window of the bus. "School, also known as Hell. Where are you going?" 

"I'm headed to my Hell, work." He replied smirking. "Why the smirk Mister?" , "Just don't rush to leave school, once you get into the real world you'll beg to go back to school." He says, grabbing his ringing cell phone. He motions to me one second, I nod my head and look out the window as he answers his call.

I thought he was in school too, he's got a young boy look to him. He's quite shapely, but still looks young. I hope I wasn't flirting with a 30 year old. 

"Sorry about that, work called, I don't have to be in for another half hour." He smiled, turning his phone to silent and shoving it into the front pocket of his jeans. "What's your plan? Take a couple spins around the block until time?" I asked.

"Probably, or maybe I'll go get breakfast." He says, pointing to the cafe just up the road. "Would you like to join me?" He asks. I check my phone, it's only 6:30, that gives me about an hour until school begins. Usually I have breakfast at school, but I guess I could get off and eat with him. 

"Sure, I'd love to." I agreed. Why am I just getting off a bus with a stranger to eat? Maybe I shouldn't. I want to tell him no, but I can't. I feel like a magnet. 

** Updates will be more current for a routine during the summer, can't promise an update everyday or even every week! Including with these state tests... wish me luck! :) **