Chapter 2.

"That was so good, thanks for the great start to my day." I thanked him, grabbing my bag and pushing in my chair.  "No thank you, for being the first girl to be completely real with me. It's hard to find that here in Britain." He said chuckling, but I could tell he wasn't kidding. 

I nodded, "I hope to see you again." I usually wasn't one to be so forward. I'm generally a very shy person, but like I said before, I'm attracted to him. "I hope so too, here have my number." I hand over my phone and he types his number in. "I'll text you." I tell him, as he opens the door for me. 

"We don't have to say our goodbyes just yet, we're both getting on the same bus again." I laughed, "That's true." He smiled at me and we walked to the bus stop, sitting down at a shaded bench. "I've really enjoyed having breakfast with you, we should do this more often." Harry said. "If you get on this bus every morning maybe we can make it a habit." I smiled, standing up as the bus approached the stop.

"Sounds good to me." I whispered taking a seat at the back of the bus. "So how old are you?" I asked him. "I'm 19." Harry said, doing his oh so famous smirk. "I'm 17. 18 on July 1st. Finally going to be an adult. Is that not the most exciting thing?" I asked, slightly popping up in my seat. Harry laughed, "It was really exciting for me. I finally felt like my own person. You know you just get that since of relief, like nobody owns you." He said.

"Knowing me, I wont move out of my parents house until I'm 20 or something. I'm such a mummy's girl." I giggled. "I'm a mummy boy. Proud of it too!" He joked with me, placing his hand on his hip. I laughed, "Very very mature Harry." He bowed, "Thank you, thank you."

I glanced out the window, and groaned. "I missed my stop!" Harry jumped out of his seat and ran up to the driver. "Stop the bus, you have to go back please." The driver pulled over to the side and let me out. "Text me!" Harry called out as I sprinted off the bus. I have to run now, I'm probably about a half mile away from the school.

I nodded and kept jogging. Soon enough, as I predicted, I tripped in a puddle, and landed straight on my face. "Ow." I groaned, picking myself up and grabbing my bag and poster board. "Great." I moaned, "It's ruined." 

** Feel free to vote and comment! :) Haha thank you for reading this if you're reading! **