Chapter 11.

"I'll call you after this soundcheck, this ones real I promise." Niall laughs into the phone, I giggle, "You don't have too. You need to relax after soundcheck because after soundcheck that means concert soon. Call me tomorrow, I love you." I say, he tells me he loves me, and we hang up.

I lay down, and flip on the tv. The only entertaining show on is Keeping up with the Kardashians. I turn up the volume, and wrap myself up in a blanket. I laugh every once in a while at the drama, and how crazy Kris acts. This show isn't as bad as it seems.

"Morning Niall." I say in my tired voice. I hear Niall laugh over the phone, "Morning sleepy. How are you?" 

"I'm fine. Considering I just woke up, I need to pee, and I'm hungry." I openly admit. He laughs, "Of course Claire." 

"I'm preparing for the concert tonight, see you in about 2 weeks okay? In 2 weeks we'll have a month together! Just you and me. Sound good?" Niall asks, in a flirtatious voice. I giggle, "Sounds amazing." 

The next 2 weeks goes by pretty quickly. School's coming to an end, the tour is coming to an end, and I'm soon going to be graduating.

I spend most of my time watching TV and laughing at tweets. People tweet crazy things to the boys. Things I would never even imagine. 

Lots of times the tweets are sexual which is hilarious. As dirty as Niall is, I know he hates that stuff. He's into a weird girl who makes terrible sexual jokes, but not into all of the detailed descripted stuff.

One tweet catches my eye though, "Niall is it true you have a girlfriend???? :(" Before I know it, I see 100's of tweets similar to this one. How do people find this stuff out? Are they just assuming, or did something leak? 

I quickly text Niall, "The fans know. Call later. x" 

It's fine for the fans to know that Niall and I are together, but I've never been one to enjoy being in the spotlight. I like being cozy, left alone, away from the attention. I don't think my life would ever be the same if the fans found out about me.

I sigh, and crack my knuckles. "I have to do what I have to do." I laugh at myself, sometimes humor is the only way I can feel better about stressful situations.

I click Sign Up on Twitter. If the fans are going to find out about me, might as well save my name on twitter now before someone makes a fake of me. That's the last thing I need.

"ClaireEdwards" I set my user name as. Before I know it, I have 100's of followers. I have only one guess.

I go to Harry's twitter, the last tweet he posted, 1 minute ago, "Follow my mate's girlfriend @ClaireEdwards!! Super sweet gal! .xx" 

I groan, of course he had to do that. He knows he did it on purpose, he wants me in the spotlight. I know Harry's not mean, or a crazy guy. But he did it because he wants to show me what it's like having people crowd me. He wants to show me I can't be with Niall.

"I'm going to kill you when i see you loser!!! x" I text Harry, a moment later I get a reply, "Its a date .x ;)" 

 ***

THANK YOU FOR READING MY LOVELIES. 

Ahh i love you all so much. 200 reads on this story already!!! Keep spreading it! 

also thanks to everyone who's read my first story, and is now reading this one! 

you are FRIENDS not fans! 

***