Chapter 26

I woke up about 30 minutes before I knew Niall would be here. I just wanted to be sure I was completely ready and packed. I had my suitcase filled will all of my personal belongings that would be needed during my 3-4 days of not having my boxes delivered. 

I pulled my hair up into a loose bun, and put on a pair of baggy sweats, a black tank top, and a black leather jacket. That was the typical outfit for me.

I brushed my teeth, and applied some light moisturizer to my face. I always tend to get really dry skin during the winter.

I heard a knock on the door and I knew Niall was here. "This is it. You're going to America. You will never see this house again." I told myself. I jogged to the door and swung it open. "Hey!" I said cheerfully, and pulled Niall into a hug. "Thank you so much for coming with me, it'll be nice to have someone I know with me!" I said. 

Niall smiled, "Always glad to be with ya. How long ya' need me to stay with ya in New York?" He asked. "As long as you want really. I don't mind." I told him, and I was serious. I didn't mind how long he stayed, if he wanted to stay a month, no problem. For the first time in what felt like forever, I felt comfortable with Niall.

"I'll stay a week if that's fine with ya." Niall said, his Irish accent still thicker than ever. "Sounds great." I said. "I just need to pack up some of my things from the bathroom, then we can go." I told Niall, jogging back to the bathroom.

"Are ya sad ya leavin'?" Niall asked as he walked around the living room, filled with boxes. "Of course I'm sad, this is what I know, this is where I'm from." I said, and I could feel myself becoming overwhelmed with sadness."Will ya come back Claire?" Niall asked, suddenly appearing at the door.

"I don't know Niall." I whispered, trying to hide the fact I was now quite depressed at the thought of leaving. Everything is happening too fast, and it's all catching up to me. 

"You're leavin' for a good reason, just remember that. You're not bein' some weirdo who just moves and leaves everyone for no reason. You have a valid reason ya." Niall said, rubbing my back. "I know." I mumbled, and he was right. I was leaving for a good reason.

"Now lets go! Flight leaves in an hour!" Niall said as he pulled two tickets from his pocket. "Niall you bought the tickets?! You didn't have to do that!" I said. He laughed, "Claire, I'm rich." He said winking. "You goof." I giggled as I poked his stomach. "Let's go then!" He chirped, prodding at my back.

"Look." I whispered to Niall and pointed to a group of girls sitting a couple rows in front of us on the plane . "What?" He asked, squinting his eyes. "They're listening to you guys." I laughed, shoving his shoulders. He smiled. "Shhh." He laughed, standing up and bending low, slowly making his way over to them. 

I giggled quietly to myself. He sat flat on the plane floor, his legs stretched out, and slowly scooted forward closer to their row. Once he got closer he pulled himself up onto his knees. "Hi." He said, poking the first girls arm.

Suddenly all 3 girls were smiling, and trying to contain their squeals. "How ya girls doin'?" Niall asked, smirking. "Not much, just listening to some Beyonce." They lied. Niall raised his eyebrows, still smirking. "Is that right ya? Coulda' swore I saw some One Direction on there!" He laughed, pointing to the girls ipod screen. He winked and stood up. "Lets have a photo!" He said, and all the girls stood up.

They all squeezed in the small row and posed for the photo. "Thank you so much!" All 3 girls said in sync. "No problem lovely ladies!" Niall laughed, hugging each of them before making his way back to his seat.

"You're so nice!" I whispered, poking his cheek. "I love the fans." Niall smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "What?" I asked, confused to why Niall shrugged. "People tend to think we get tired of the love our fans give us, but we don't. We absolutely love it, and we love them more than anything. They fuel us." He said, a small smile playing on his lips. I turned and wrapped my arms around him, "That's such a cute thing to say! Stop being cute!" I laughed, squeezing him.