Chapter 10.

"Call me when you get the tickets! I'm going to hook you up!" Niall says cheerfully into the phone. "No worries, I'll call you." I tell him, giggling at his happiness. "Good! Now I have to go do sound check, but I'll text you tonight! I love you" I smile, "I love you too."

I never realized how much I had missed telling Niall I loved him every single day. I still get that feeling when I say it to, that feeling where your heart speeds up, you can't help but smile, and for a short moment there you feel like your in a bubble and its just you and that person. No one else can change anything.

My phone rings, it's Harry. "Hey Harry, I thought you guys were headed to sound check? Shouldn't you be going?" I ask. I can hear him breathing, and then he speaks "What? We don't have sound check until tomorrow." I sit down, and cross my legs, "What do you mean you don't have sound check until tomorrow?"  I can hear him groan into the phone.

"I mean, it's 3 in the afternoon, we definitely do not have sound check. Nor do we have a concert tonight, why?" He asks. He sounds tired, almost like he's drunk. "Harry are you okay?" I ask, trying to shake the confusion from my mind. "Yeah I'm fine, more like are you okay? Who said we had sound check?" 

I sigh, "Well Niall just got off the phone with me, saying you all were on your way to sound check and I-" Harry interrupts me, "Hold on." I put the phone on speaker, and fiddle with my thumbs. Did Niall lie to me? Of course not, he wouldn't do that. Harry sounds drunk, so he's probably just out of it. There's nothing to worry about.

I hear footsteps, and then Harry's voice rings back into the phone, "I don't know where Niall's gone to. Liam said he just left as if he was in a really big hurry." Harry informs me. I shake my head, "Maybe he was going to sound check alone, I mean you never kno-" I hear a knock on my door, "Hold on." I whisper to Harry, taking the phone off of speaker.

I open the door, my mum, "Yeah?" I ask. "Do you want to go out and get some lunch with me? We can have a girl's day." She says, already dressed head to toe. "Sure, just let me get ready!" I say, already excited. Girl's days with my mum is always fun, she always spend lots of money on me. Who wouldn't love that?

"Harry I have to go. Text me if you find Niall please!" I say, before hanging up.

"Text me! xxxx" I text Harry right after I change. I'm worried about Niall now, where did he go in such a hurry that he couldn't even tell me..his girlfriend?

I spend the day with my mum, almost 6 hours out shopping, eating, and watching movies. This has definitely been a need. Harry hasn't texted me yet, which is not cool at all, that means he hasn't found Niall. That kind of scares me.

"Mum I'm going to my room, thank you for the amazing day!" I say, skipping up the steps to my room. I jump on to my bed, stomach first, and close my eyes. "Ugh" I groan loudly. I pull out my phone as I lean over my bed, "Harrrrryyyy have you found Niall?! x" I text him.

 I flip around and scream, falling off of my bed, and hitting my head against the wall. "Ow." I moan. "Oh, I'm so sorry Claire!" Niall says running over towards me, and helping me up on to my bed. "What are you doing here?" I ask him, confused at why he was here. I had just seen him 4 days ago when he 'kidnapped' me.

Niall holds me up against his chest tightly, combing my hair with his fingers, "I wanted to take you to the concert tomorrow in America. It's going to be one of our biggest, and I want you to be there." He says, kissing the top of my head.

"Niall.." I pause and take a deep breath in, "You know I can't. I have school. I only have a few more weeks left. I can't miss anymore days. I'll be at the concert here in a week." I tell him. I can hear him sigh as he gets out from under me. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come. I'm sorry. "

I get up and wrap my arms around his waist, resting my head against his chest. "I'll see you in a week at the concert here. Now go and have fun, don't miss me too much." I laugh, looking up and giving him a kiss on the lips. "I love you." I say before handing him my small crocheted blanket. "Hug this when you miss me, I'm sure it smells just like me." I tell him.

He smiles widely, "I love you too, and I will." He throws the blanket over his shoulder, and kisses me. "I'm sorry for just being weird and showing up, I hope you're not too frightened." He laughs. I hug him tightly again, and lead him back to the door. "Hurry and get to the airport, you have a concert tomorrow! You got to get back to America!" I tell him. "Bye, have fun. I love you." I say.

He waves, and gets into a car parked across the road. I smile as he drives away, this is the first time we've kissed in 2 years. I really missed his kisses. His lips are so red, and soft, and kissable. You kiss him once and it becomes addictive. 

****

HEEEEEY. Here's a new chapter!!!! Hope you LOVE it! x :)

***