Chapter 17

"Wait no!" I say, placing my hands on Harry's chest pushing him away. As much as I hate to admit it, he's a great kisser, and I really enjoyed kissing him. I'm dating Niall though, and I can't do this to him.

"What? I mean you-" Harry begins but I cut him off, "I know I kissed you first, I'm sorry, it was a mistake." I sigh, "You should probably just take me home." I say, heading to the edge of the pool. 

I hear a loud sigh and then hear him following behind me, "You know though, I really loved kissing you. I've waited for so long." I hear him mumble. I get out, and grab my towel, wrapping it securely around my waist. Harry quickly follows behind.

"Thanks for today, I had lots of fun today at the water park, even if it was short lived." I laugh, trying my best to make the situation less awkward. Clearly I'm not doing my best, I can tell as I see Harry shift nervously in his seat. 

"Yeah" He laughs, a fake laugh. 

I need to stop doing things, and then trying to forget them. I need to start facing things, rather than forgetting them, or just laughing them off. Because obviously that's not working.

"Look Harry, You know I like you, I think. But I'm with Niall, and I'm not sure how I feel right now. I feel terrible for this, but I feel something more when I kissed you. I just can't do this. I've never been stuck between liking two people. I just need some time." I tell Harry as I open my door. 

I see him nod and look down. "I understand Claire." I wrap my arms around his waist and squeeze him tightly. "Have a great night."

-

"Hey Claire! How was your day babe?" Niall asks me as I throw myself onto the couch. "It's been great, how was yours?" I ask him.

"Mine was awesome! I watched me some football and had some drinks!" Niall says in his cheerful Irish accent, he's so innocent. 

I laugh, "Glad you had a good day." 

"Ye you ready for dinner babe? I made us some food!" He tells me, pointing to the two plates of spaghetti sitting on the table. "Yeah thank you." I say, smiling and heading over to the table. "Of course." Niall pulls out my chair for me to sit. "Ma'lady."

I laugh, of course as I'm feeling bad about kissing Harry, Niall has to be extremely sweet and caring. My luck.

"This tastes great, didn't know you could cook so well." I say, swirling some spaghetti around the fork. 

"Ye okay babe? Seem off." He says, shrugging his shoulders and taking a mouthful of spaghetti.

I set my fork down, and look up at Niall. I guess I have to tell him now. I have to let him know that I kissed Harry.

"Well." I start, not sure how I should word it. "Today I made a mistake, and I'm so sorry, it never should have happened and I regret it. While I was at the water park I kissed Harry. I'm sorry Niall, I really am." I look down, I can't even look him in the eyes. 

I can hear him choke on his food, and make a noise that sounded like he was holding back a sob. "You kissed my mate?" He asks, lifting my head up to look at him. 

I nod my head slowly, "Yeah."

Niall storms from the table and knocks down his chair. "Fuck!" He shouts. "Where's me keys!" I hear him shout. "Niall please talk to me." I beg, even though I know he probably won't. 

I hear his car keys, and then the door slam. 

I run over to the window to see Niall speeding off in the direction of Harry's place. I sink down against the window, and put my head in my knees. "I messed up. I messed up big time, I can't believe I did this." I cry over and over. 

I stand up and run out the door to the bus. I tell him where I need to go, and within 10 minutes I'm at Harry's house.

I can see Niall's car is already there. 

I run over to the door and can already hear Niall screaming, "What the fuck Harry? Kissed my girl? You know what you need, a good punch!" I hear a crash, and I push through the door. 

"Niall! Harry!" I shout, running towards the sound. "Claire!" I hear Harry yell in reply. I find them in the kitchen, Harry with blood running from his nose and forehead. "Niall stop!" I scream, as Niall balls his fist to hit Harry again. 

"Claire leave!" Niall says, his voice low and his eyes dark. "Niall please. I kissed him, Harry didn't do anything. Please Niall. " I beg, slowly making my way over to him. Niall only stares at me. "Niall please. I'm so sorry."

"Go home Claire." He says, looking back at Harry. I can see the fear in Harry's eyes as Niall lands another punch into Harry's face. "Niall stop!" I scream, running over to him and pulling on his arms. "Niall stop! Don't hit him again!" 

"He kissed you. Claire is mine." Niall says, looking at Harry when he says 'Claire is mine.'

"I know I'm sorry." Harry whispers. "Sorry doesn't work!" Niall hissed, punching Harry in the stomach. I watch as Harry falls to the ground, and coughs up a bit of blood. I can already see the black eye forming around his eye.

I bend down next to Harry, and cover him with my body. I hold the bottom of my shirt to his bloody lip, trying to stop the bleeding. I feel a tug on the back of my shirt and I'm thrown off of Harry. My head hits the hard floor, and I groan. "Niall go home." I say, looking up at him. Niall's eyes start to lighten back up, "Claire I didn't mean to. I'm sorry baby I'm sorry." He says coming closer to me. "Go.Home!" I scream. I can feel myself getting dizzy from hitting my head so hard.

"I'm sorry. I love you." Niall whispers as he leaves. 

"Harry are you okay?" I mumbled, trying desperately to get the words out of my mouth. I can feel my body going numb, and all I can see are fuzzy black dots. 

I reach my hand over to where I know Harry is laying, and can feel his eyes are shut. The last thing I think before everything goes black, "I did this." 

** WOAH WHAT JUST HAPPENED

I wasn't sure what I wanted to happen this chapter, but I rarely put in fighting scenes so I decided to try it. How was it? Too graphic, not graphic enough, just right? Let me know!

Also sorry for small updates! My writers block is incredibly bad lately. :(

Thanks for reading lovelys!  **