Chapter 13

Hey guys! I'm going to write this chapter as if school has ended now, and she's graduated! Woooh go Claire! It's way too boring for her to go to school everyday, soo now she's done!

*A few weeks later*

"Niall I'm done! Come pick me up pleaseeee xxxx" I texted him, as I stood in front of the school building holding my, what felt like, 100 pound bag. I quickly got a text back, and read it. "just around the corner silly bean ! x"

I laughed, and put my head in my hands. Did this boy just call me a silly bean? Mad, Mad I tell you! His car sped around the corner, and pulled up in front. "Hey stranger, could I have a ride?" I joked, while winking at him. "Heck ye." He replied, playing along terribly, while blinking but failing.

"Come on, let's get to dinner with the boys, I'm so stoked to see them it's been forever." I said, smiling at the thought of seeing Harry. I love Niall more than anything, but I can never deny the fact I will probably always have a little crush on Harry.

Harry was the boy I met on the bus, he was the boy I knew without really knowing. I met Harry the normal guy, rather than Harry Styles of One Direction. It will always be confusing.

"Harry!" I squealed, running up to him and hugging him. "Claire Bear I missed you so much! Texts and phone calls are not enough for me!" He whispered. I smiled, "School's out, and you guys are on break! It doesn't get better." I laughed.

I finished hugging the rest of the boys and greeting them. I sat between Niall and Harry while we ate. "So how have you guys been?" I asked, after swallowing a piece of my lasagna. 

"We've been well, we had such a great time so far on the TMH tour. Can't believe we're done with America already, we loved it." Zayn said, with a mouth full of food. I giggled, "I saw a couple videos of your concerts, you guys are incredible. I swear you get better each concert!"

They all smiled and thanked me as they continued to eat, "Are you all going home tomorrow?" I asked, secretly hoping they weren't. Of course I wanted them to spend time with their families, but I wanted a day just to hang out with them all. Just us.

"Well I'm going home later tonight." Liam replied, taking a sip of his water. "Yeah same, I'm not a fan of night flights, but I want to get home soon. I miss 'em all so much." Zayn said. "Agreed with Zayn and Liam." Louis said, frowning. 

"Aw, well I hope you guys have fun. I'm going to miss you all! We need to find a day where we can all go do something." I said,  smiling.

Harry squeezed my thigh, I looked down and saw him holding a napkin with something written on it. "Come over to my place tonight?" I read silently. I looked over to Niall who was just finishing eating, and stacking his plates. "Niall, me and Harry want to catch up a bit tonight, do you mind? I can catch a cab later and meet you at your hotel." I told him.

He smiled, "Of course, but when you come over you're all mine." He said, attempting to sound seductive. "Ewwwwwwwwww." The other boys said in unison. Niall laughed, "Oh come on!" 

The rest of the meal went quickly, and before I knew it Harry was pulling up to his house.

"We're here." He said, opening my door. "I didn't know you bought a place here at home." I said, as I looked at his small house. It wasn't too small, but it looked very comfortable. "Yeah I bought it a while ago, I knew I'd have a use for it." He said, leading me up to the front door.

He unlocked the door, and showed me to the living room. "Have a seat, do you want some tea or anything?" He asked. "I'm okay, thanks." I said. I actually did want some tea, but I didn't plan on staying for too long. I didn't want anything weird happening. Just by his texts to me, I can tell he still has feelings for me, and of course I still have some for him.