Chapter 14

"There was a girl on the other end of that cellphone.." I whispered, unable to talk loudly due to the fact my throat was tightening up as I tried not to cry.

"Ella." Harry replied, turning away from me and looking down at his lap. "Ella?" I questioned, looking up at him. 

"I'm sorry I should have told you, but Niall made me promise not too, and it hurt me so much to lie to you an-" , "Stop!" I interrupted him, "Who's Ella?" I asked, trying to stay calm. 

Harry grabbed his phone and handed it to me, "The password is 2953, go to my texts with Niall and the last text you'll see is a photo of Ella." I did as he said, and saw the platinum blonde smiling, with a beer in her hand. 

"So... who is she? What does she have to do with Niall? Just tell me, this isn't a movie, stop the suspense I need to know. He's my boyfriend!" I shouted, still glaring at the photo of Ella.

"Niall had a one night thing with her, he was drunk and didn't mean to. He hooked up with her a couple more times after that, but he was always drunk and she was throwing herself at him. He's not a cheater I promise, he's just confused and he missed you!" Harry said, as if Niall could be justified. 

"He missed me? If he missed me so much why is he with her now? Why is he drunk right now? It was our night, Niall and I." I groaned, trying to calm down and not take this out on Harry.

"I really don't know why she's here. She's American, and she didn't come on the flight here with us. How she could have gotten here the same time as us, I don't know.." Harry trailed off.

"How many times?" I asked bluntly. "How many times.. what?" Harry asked. "You know what I'm asking." I said angrily. "Maybe 5 times." 

I threw my head in my hands, and tried not to cry. I should be crying, I have all the reason in the world to cry, but I don't want to. I don't want to cry over him. Someone who could cheat on me like that, and not care.

I heard the car come to a stop, and I knew we must be back at Harry's place. I felt a hand rest on my back, and slowly rub back and forth. "Come inside, I'll make some hot chocolate, with marshmallows, and we can watch a film or talk, whatever you want to do Claire Bear."

I sighed, and opened the door, "I just want to talk to Niall. I want him to explain. He needs to be a man." I said, slamming Harry's car door. "Sorry." I told him.

"Don't worry about it, you didn't hurt the car." He laughed, walking over to me and grabbing my bag, and purse from me. "Let me." He said carrying them. I smiled, "Thanks, but who's going to unlock the front door?" I asked, giggling at how he never thinks things through.

"You I guess." He said, gesturing his head towards his jean pocket. "That one, my jeans are a tight fit but I'm sure your small hands can fit in the pocket and find the key." 

I grabbed the key, and unlocked the door and opened it. I flipped the lights on, and sat on Harry's couch. "Should I call again?" I asked Harry, hoping he would say yes.

"Not tonight Claire Bear, not tonight." He whispered, wrapping his arms around me as he sat next to me. He laid back onto the couch, and pulled me up between his legs and rested my head against his chest. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"It's not your fault, Niall should have told me, but thank you for letting me know. I probably never would have found out." I pulled my hand up against Harry's cheek, and kissed his chin. "I fell in love with the wrong guy." I whispered.

I woke up to the smell of Harry's strong cologne, and I saw a note placed on the coffee table in front of me with a cup of tea sat holding it down. I took a drink of the tea, still warm, and grabbed the note. "Went out to pick up some breakfast for us. Not sure if you'll be awake when I get back, hopefully you will. Buying your favorite .xx -Harry"