Chapter 9.

I wake up to 12 messages from Harry. All begging for me to reply, I guess we're on different time zones now. 

"Honey you have school! You missed yesterday, but you have to go today!" My mum shouts from the hallway. "Yeah coming mum." 

I get ready, and text Harry back. "About to go to school, too bad you won't be on the bus." I text, not forgetting to add a sad face emoticon. 

In a moments notice he replies, "I'm sorry Claire, soon, I promise I will be with you again .xx :)" 

Niall texts me, "Claire Harry is fine. No worries. But we really need to talk about us now.. x" 

I sigh, and text him back. He can not really be doing this to me. He knows I had major feelings for him, but as far as I know they're gone, and never coming back. "Fine, let's talk.." 

"Call me, it will be easier than texting." He texts. I look around to see if anyone is sitting close to me who could hear my conversation with him. Nobody is too close, so I ring him. "Niall?" I ask. "Yeah. Please listen to what I have to say." He says, and I can tell he means business.

"I love you. I feel like I always will. Everyday of these last two years I have thought about you, non-stop, and whether you believe me or not it's true. If you give me one more chance, I can show you how much I love you. Please." He says, almost whining in the phone. 

I nearly drop my phone. As he said all that, my heart started beating faster, and I almost feel like I may still love him too. He may have been the only reason I liked One Direction. I liked him in it, but I had convinced myself it was Harry I liked. "Claire? Claire please say something."

"I think, I think I love you too." I tell him, and quickly hang up the phone. I turn off my phone, and stare back out the window. School needs to come first today, I need to get out of this place. Only 8 more weeks. I can think about boys in 8 weeks. Tonight I will call Niall, we can talk then. I need to be focused today, more than anything.

"Did you mean it? .xx" It's a text from Harry. He's been sending me questions like this all day. I understand, he wants to know if I meant it when I told Niall I still love him. I don't know if I do. I feel like I do. When I think about Niall my heart races, I feel warmth all over, I can hear his accent, and I can feel his hand holding mine.

"I'm busy!! x" I text him back, finally. I'm in Math class and I don't have the time to get my phone taken from me. After school I need to go home and talk to Niall.

"Sorry just yes or no pleaseee .xx" He texts back, seconds later. Does he just sit and wait for me to reply? Now I feel a bit bad. "Yes I meant it! x" I text quickly, before shoving my phone into my bag. I think I meant it, but I almost feel bad for loving him. I shouldn't, after 2 years I shouldn't love him anymore. Why do I?

I get home and start undressing when I hear a bang on my door. I turn around to check the time, 3:00. My mum doesn't get home until 7:00. Who's at my bedroom door? I quickly wrap my robe around my body, and open the door. 

Before I see who's at my door, a black blanket is wrapped around me and im flipped over the persons shoulder. "Put me down, Who are you!" I scream, beating on their back. I try to pull the blanket off but it's being pressed down by my body.

I hear the front door slam. Now the person is just walking out in the open with me on their back? Definitely not suspicious. "HELP!" I scream, hoping someone will see me. Almost immediately a hand goes over my mouth. "No stop" I mumble in the persons hand.

I wake up to the smell of heavy cologne and the sound of a moving vehicle. I take the blanket off of my head and look around. I'm in a van, one of those creepy white vans. Only serial killers drive. I tie my robe tightly, and crawl towards the driver. I can't see who it is, they're wearing a black hoodie. What's going on? Why do they want me?

Slowly I creep up behind the driver, and pull down their hood. I scream and fall backwards, hitting my head on something hard. "Ow!" Someone shouts. 

"Sorry" I moan, without thinking. I turn around and see Niall crouched next to me. "Niall? What's going on?" 

"You said you loved me, right?" He asks, grabbing my hand. "Yes. I love you." I reassure him. "Come with me. Come with me back to Ireland. We can change everything about ourselves and be together. No fame, no paparazzi, just me and you again." He says, leaning closer to me. "Niall no!" 

"What, why?" He asks, putting on his confused face. "Is this a joke? Niall you're part of a band, a band that's on tour. You seriously thought you could just leave it all behind, for what? For me? No." I tell him, pulling away from his grip.

"Please Claire. I love you, and now's my chance to make it up to you. Give me a year with you, if we can make it work, I'll go back to the band again." Niall moves closer to me, "I promise Claire."

 "No way Niall, no way. Please take me home." I say sternly, turning my back to him. I feel his hands press to my shoulders, "Fine I'll take you home. But you still love me, right? Tomorrow you're not going to change your mind and say that what you had said was wrong?" I can hear the ache in his voice.

I nod my head, "I meant it. I still love you." I pause, "I don't know how, or why. But I do. It's true." He wraps his arms around my waist, and pulls me into his chest. "I love you too." That brings a smile to my face. "Good."

 ***

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO POST!

School has been TERRIBLE, Im failing 1-2 of my class, and I have 6 days of school left to bring that up. I'm being crowded with final exams, projects, exc.

More chapters in 6 days! (Depending on how much time I have between the next 6 days, I MAY be able to post!) 

I love you guys, and thank you so much for reading. It means the world to me x

***