Chapter 6.

"He likes a girl with my name? If he dates her I can basically pretend it's me." I mumble, way more excited than I should me. I mean I like the Harry I met on the bus, but I like Harry Styles too. I'd never have a chance with Harry Styles though, but I can pretend! I laugh at myself, and fumble on to my back in bed. 

I grab my phone from my side table, and text Harry.

"Are you watching the One Direction interview?" I text him. I stare at the telly as they continue to answer more questions.

Moments after I send the text, Harry Styles phone vibrates in his tight jeans. He looks down, and covers the vibrating phone with his hand. The other boys look at him, with embarrassed glares. "Sorry." He whispers. The interviewer rolls her eyes, and continues. 

"That must be embarrassing. But who would call him in the middle of an interview, are they even watching?" I ran my hand through my hair, and waited for Harry to text back. 

"We'll be right back with One Direction, One Direction everybody!" The woman called, pointing towards the boys. As the camera cut to commercial, Harry Styles pulled out his phone and walked to the side. "I hope everything's okay. Ever since the call he's looked nervous." 

"Yep, I'm watching. You been watching for the last 5-10 minutes? .xx"  Harry texts back. I smile, he's such a directioner. When will he admit this?!

"I've been watching for a while haha, Harry likes a girl with my name that's pretty awesome right? xxx :)" 

"You saw that part? Did you see when he got the text? .xx" Harry asked.

"Yep! I felt so bad for him, you could tell he was not expecting it. xx :(" 

"Babe I have to go, text me in 2 minutes, while watching the One Direction interview. If you pay attention closely you'll understand.. .xx" Harry texted back.

He did say he was good friends with them, maybe he'll be in the interview with them! Let's just hope he's not going to jump in the shot and propose to me! I laugh at my own horrible joke. 

Immediately the commercials cut, and the interview is back on. "Welcome back 1D, so what are your plans for the summer?" The interviewer asked them all, but mainly looked at Harry. "We'll be on tour, all of us." Harry buds in right before Niall begins to answer.

I watch the clock and 2 minutes have passed, I hope he meant literally text him in 2 minutes, or else this would look super clingy.

"2 minutes!! xx"  I text. 

Harry Styles phone vibrates, and he pulls it from his pocket and holds the screen towards the camera. Right then, the camera man zooms in on the screen and in clear letters it reads. "CLAIRE - 2 minutes!! xx"