Chapter 5.

I lay in bed and close my eyes, "What is it about Harry? Why do I like him when I barely know him. It's normal to have a crush but this is just, weird. I feel different about him, and quite confused." I mumble to myself. 

"Honey? You okay in there?" My mum asks through the door. "Yeah I'm fine mummy, don't worry." I replied, the last thing I need is her knowing about my boy troubles. She is a lovely mum but I never get good boy advice from her. "By the way, One Direction is on the telly if you were wondering, I know you like them." She shouts from down the hall. 

I hear the telly from the living room, and I run to my telly and flip to the channel. It's a live One Direction interview, the first one I've ever actually been home to see.

"So Liam do you have anyone special right now? We know about how you and Danielle split, how are things now?" A blonde female interviewer asks Liam. Liam is most definitely uncomfortable about this question. "We're back together, been for a while actually. Things are really great between us." Liam nods, and looks over to Louis.

What about you Louis?" The woman asks. "Things are great with El, yeah." Louis replied, rubbing his palms up and down his thighs. Why do people even care about their relationships? It has nothing to do with the music. But, I do enjoy knowing, I must admit.

The interviewer eyes Harry, looking him up and down, "Do you have a special someone Harry?" She asks. She so likes him, and she's eye flirting. "How sweet." I grumble. I've always fancied Harry, so I'm a bit jealous, but she should be mature on air.

Harry looks down to his feet, and shuffles them behind the leg of his chair. "It's nothing official, but I have a girl who I like very much, yes." He says in a low voice. "And what's this lovely girls name?" The woman asks, now looking a bit irritated at his honest response. "I'd rather not say it, it'd be too much." The woman squints in a confused way, "Why?" 

"Just leave him alone! He doesn't like you! You're at least 10 years older than him anyways!" I lightly shout towards my telly, and slam my hand on my bed.

'She, well, she doesn't really know all about me yet. We only met a few days ago but she's catching on, if you know what I mean." He mumbles, playing with his fingers. "I don't want to sound pushy, but could we have the first letter of her name? Maybe she'll know for sure it's her." The interviewer begs. 

Harry pauses and looks right towards the camera. Almost as if he's staring right at me, or any other person watching the telly right now. His eyes have loosened up, they're now a really light and bright green, and he smiles. "Her name is Claire."