Chapter 3.

"Claire, hi." Harry greeted me as I walked onto the bus the next morning, "You never texted me." I had forgotten to text Harry. After my fall yesterday I was a bit out of it for the rest of the day. Who wouldn't be after have fallen into a mud puddle. "I'm sorry. I meant to, I just forgot." I said, sitting next to him. "I kind of tripped in a puddle on my way to school and it put me a bad mood the rest of the day." 

Harry was wearing a beanie again, this time green. Why doesn't he let his hair out of the beanie? I'm interested in the type of hair he has, hair has always been one of my favorite things about guys. He's also wearing the same black trench coat that makes him look creepy, but incredibly sexy at the same time. 

"I feel like that's something that I would have done." He chuckled, smirking at me. "Well you got off lucky than." I giggled, reaching for my phone. "Who you texting?" Harry asked. "No one." 

For some odd reason I have a tendency to save extremely weird but funny photos to my phone, then show them to people and laugh even harder at their reaction than at the actual photo. "Look." I said, showing him a photo of a baby in a diaper that looked like a thong. "Thongies." He laughed, putting his  face in his hands. He slapped his knee, in the most cheesy way, "Show me more." 

I went on for the next 15 minutes showing him my photo album of 204 photos. "Ready for breakfast? Don't worry, I can pay every morning." Harry said, grabbing my hand. "I can pay every other day, it's only fair. We're like splitting the bill." I said. "That sounds like a fair deal." He agreed, leading me off of the bus.

"I'm assuming you don't want to go to the same cafe as yesterday?" Harry asked, going the opposite way of the cafe. "I'm fine with wherever, I honestly eat anything." I admitted. He laughed and we headed towards Starbucks. "Will this work? Maybe tomorrow we should get off at the next stop, they'll probably be better places to eat." He said, opening the door to Starbucks for me. "Like I said, anywhere works." 

 Just as we had the day before, we talked all through breakfast, and back on to the bus. This time I had luckily not missed my stop, and I made it to school on time. There was something really catchy about this Harry boy and I want to find out what.