Chapter 28

"Hey why are crying?" Niall asked as he walked through the door with a bag of something. "Just a bit emotional I guess." I laughed, trying to blow it off. "Come on, you never tell me anything anymore." He said, placing the bag on the ground next to me and sitting beside it. 

There's no way I'm telling him I miss Harry. "I'm just emotional Niall, I'm stressed out and all." I told him, resting my hand on his leg. "Well I got you some stuff. I got some beer, some sandwich stuff and some apples because I know you like apples." Niall said, taking the beer out of the bag. 

I sat up, and grabbed a beer. "How did you buy beer? Don't you have to be 21 in America?" I asked as Niall opened the beer for me. "Just payed the man extra not to tell." Niall laughed and handed the beer back to me. I took a swig, "You could kill someone and get away with it probably." I said, grabbing the bread and untwisting the tie. "Probably." Niall said, as he opened his beer. 

I made myself a sandwhich, and made Niall 2. "This beer is weak compared to back home." I laughed, and handed Niall another to open for me. 

"Let's get drunk." I told Niall, as I stood up. Niall stood up after me, "Really?" He asked. "Might as well. Not much else to do." I laughed, taking a drink of my beer. "There's a club right down the block. Let's go there." Niall said, putting his jacket on. I nodded my head, and put my leather jacket back on.

"Damn Claire!" Niall laughed as I got myself my 4th shot of vodka. I could only handle maybe 5 shots before I was passed out on the floor but might as well, right? It felt good. "Come on Niall!" I shouted to him and passed him another shot too. "Same time!" He said walking towards me. "1.. 2..3!" I shouted and we both took our shots. "Ahh." I said, the taste of the liquid burning my mouth. I loved the feeling of being a bit drunk, but hated the taste of the alcohol. 

I fell over into Niall, and caught hold of his jacket. "Woah you okay Claire?" He asked, helping me stand back up. "Yeah I'm really good" I laughed, and grabbed Niall's hand. "You sure? You're really drunk right now!" Niall shouted over the loud music playing. "Niall I'm positive!" 

I pulled Niall with me to the side and laid up against the wall. "Hey Niall" I said, tapping his shoulder. "Yeah?" He asked, turning towards me. "I'm gonna go explore." I whispered, winking at him. He raised his eyebrow, "What?" 

"I'm gonna go talk to that guy." I told him, pointing to a tall, curly haired guy across the room. Niall just stared at him. "Okay. " 

I made my way over to the man, and smiled to him. "Hi." I said. "Hey cutie." He laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist bringing me closer. "What are you doing here?" I giggled. "Same as you. Just having a little party time." His husky voice whispered into my ear. "You smell nice." I told him, setting my hand on his chest. "So do you." He whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" I giggled, laying my head on his chest. "No reason." He said, tangling his hand into my hair. "I liked it when you did that." I mumbled, running my hand up his shirt. "I like it when you do that." He whispered, setting his hands under my thighs and lifting me up. I quickly linked my legs around his waist. "Still strong." I laughed into his neck. I kissed his neck and trailed my hands up into his curly hair. 

He turned my head and began kissing me. "Your lips are different." I mumbled between kisses. "You still like them." He laughed. The kiss became rougher, as he pulled on my hair. "Let's go to your place." I whispered into his ear. "Yeah." He said, and set me on the ground and gripped my waist. We started making our way out of the club.

"Claire!" Niall yelled, grabbing my hand. I paused and looked at him. "What?" I asked, a little annoyed that he had stopped me. "Where are you going?" Niall asked, trying to pull me away. "I'm going with Harry. Where do you think I'm going?" I asked Niall, trying to pull from his grip. Niall's expression went blank. "That's not Harry! Harry is back home in England! Harry isn't in America!" Niall shouted, pulling me away. I fell into Niall, and he helped me up. "What?" I asked. "Let's just go." Niall said. "Move on!" Niall shouted to the man.