Otherside of the Game

*This the SEQUEL to " THE GREY AREA" you just DEFINITELY read that before this one!*

/////////////////////////////////////

Seattle,WA
1287 Walberry Lane
August 1, 2025
The Cox Residence

"Baby when is your mom coming home?"

Kai had been sneaking his girlfriend in out the house for a few months now. He decided to let her spend the week at the house since his mom left. He was in charge of watching the house and babysitting Chris.Savannah went to the Bahamas for a relaxation trip with Bennie and Emily.

Maya was his lovely, courageous girlfriend for the past nine months. He actually met her when they got inducted into National Honors Society. Ever since that day they've been in love and knew that each other was the "one".

"Tomorrow morning around 10:30. I gotta go pick her up from the airport." Maya nodded her head.

The two just spent the whole week doing nothing. They just cuddled up and either watched tv or listened to music. They smoked some Mary a few times to relax their minds. When both of them got high, it was like two philosophers debating.

Kai got up from the bed and connected his phone to the speakers. Curren$y voice filled the room.

"Don't miss this jet ho
Don't miss this jet ho
Talking jet life to the next life
Jet life to the next life
Jet life to the next life"

Maya got up from the bed and started twerking for Kai. He walked behind her a began feeling on her booty.

"Don't start something you can't finish" Maya teased.

"Trust me I'll have you begging for mercy after I'm through with you!" He said and pushed her on the bed.

::::::::::::::::

*Bang Bang*

"Five more minutes!"

*Bang Bang*

"ALRIGHT!" Kai Yelled and roughly got up from bed. He opened the door to be greeted by Chris.

"Chris have you lost your mind? Nigga its 5:30 in the morning! Why are you waking me up so early for?" He asked while trying to keep his balance.

Chris pushed his brother to the side and entered his room unannounced.

Chris eyes nearly popped out his eyes when he saw Maya's ass half covered. It's like something came over him because he slapped her booty.

"That ass sitting right can't help but grab it 👅!" He said and rubbed his hands like Birdman.

Kai was beyond pissed at this point. His little brother always did childish things, but never this disrespectful.

"Yo lil nigga you need to keep your hands to yourself! You're like a thirty old pervert trapped in a ten year olds body." Kai yelled.

Chris was unbothered and sat in the computer chair.

"Momma needs you to bring me to the dentist for 9 and pick me up at 11."

Kai nodded his head and escorted his brother out of his room.

He hopped in the shower and by the time he got out Maya was already dressed.

"Why did you slap my ass early? That shit hurt like hell." She said.