Confused

Savannah and Ethan were quickly pulled apart from each other by two enormous men and threw on the couch. One of the men roughly picked up a chair from the dining room and sat it in front of the coffee table. The person who rudely interrupted the intimate moment between the two lovers sat down and took off their hat.

"How are you guys? Savannah, you look lovely as always and Ethan you don't look like your meth-addicted father anymore, what's your secret?", the person said while pulling out a cigar.

They quickly looked at each other and back at Bateman, who was taking notice of the beautiful artwork in the room. "Are you'll going to say something?", he asked growing impatient by the minute.

The two didn't say anything and Bateman gave one of the henchmen a look. The bodyguard went upstairs and a few seconds later came back down with Chris who was very confused.

"I'm genuinely surprised by your actions, I asked a simple question and yet no one can give me an answer. It's not like I'm here to kill you and if I were I would still like to have some type of respect. And another thing, can you people please start locking your doors? This easily could've been like twelve years ago.", he said while growing impatient by the minute.

"Daniel, would you kindly take Chris for some ice cream?", Bateman said and grabbed a twenty from his pocket

"Daniel, would you kindly take Chris for some ice cream?", Bateman said and grabbed a twenty from his pocket. The guy walked a confused Chris out the house and Bateman sat in the chair. "Now let's have a conversation".

The conversation wasn't pleasant, to say the least, Ethan and Bateman went at it for an hour. Savannah never said a word, she was still in disbelief that Ethan was, in fact, alive and on top of that made a deal with Nino. She knew that at some point she was going to have to talk, but really was hoping she didn't.

"Savannah... SAVANNAH!" Bateman yelled to get her attention, she had been daydreaming for what seemed like only a minute, in fact, had been ten minutes. "What do you want to know?", Bateman asked her and sipped on some scotch.

Savannah wanted to know everything about everything and wasn't in the mood to be fucked with.

Savannah turned around to face Ethan, "For starters, I want to know why you left for all those years.", she said with a tear rolling down her cheek. To be honest even Ethan didn't know why he was taken. He thought that maybe it had something to do with his military past, but that checked it out to be false. "Baby you have to believe me when I say that I never walked out on you guys. I was taken by someone for some reason that still to this day I don't know what for. When I was gone for all those years, I always imagined coming home to my family. And I think that slowly but surely, it's coming together." Ethan said and wanted to hold her hands but they were tied up at the moment.

Bateman was beyond disgusted at the scene and decided that it was the perfect time to reveal the truth. He walked over to his bodyguard and told him to give them the room, once he was gone Bateman went back to his seat and took another swig of the liquor before spilling the tea. 

"I want you two to close your eyes for a moment, while I paint a picture for you.", Bateman said and the couple complied. 

Flashback:

July 2003

"Savannah bring yo ass on girl I ain't got all day waiting for you.", Nino said while smoking a blunt. The young couple was getting ready to attend one of New Orleans biggest events, Essence Festival . Nino had promised Savannah that it was going to be a stress-free night and all of his attention was going to be directed to her. Savannah walked out of the master closet feeling and looking like a million bucks, she was wearing a black leather jacket  and leather pants that showed off her curves and a pair of red Jimmy Choo's. Nino took a quick glance at his fiancé and couldn't believe his eyes, he wanted to choke the living shit out of her. He wasn't going to allow her to wear that outfit, for another man to be looking at his woman.But they didn't have to time to argue or for her to change, so he sucked it up and they were on their way to the event.

What Savannah didn't know was that Nino had to take care of some business that night and he wasn't going to be spending anytime with her. The couple made it to the Superdome and walked quickly to the VIP section where Nino's brother, Rell, was sitting with his wife and some other friends. The brothers hugged/talked and dipped out the section, while Savannah hung out with her friends. While Savannah was sipping on her drink, she felt eyes on her and looked behind her to see a white guy with piercing eyes staring at her. She wanted to confront him but something was holding her back, she turned back around and saw that he had vanished...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bateman told them to open up their eyes , Savannah was confused and Ethan was pissed. "Now, you two lovebirds need to have a serious conversation. I'll tell my boy to bring Chris to a neighbors house.", Bateman said and walked out the house. Bateman's henchman untied the couple and took the bottle of liquor with him. Ethan locked the front door and walked back into the living room to find Savannah crying. He knew that if he tried to comfort her she was going to have a fit, he decided it was best to leave her alone. 

*********************************************************]

To be continued...