Memories (Filler Chapter)

Savannah POV

It's been a few months since my trip to Massachusetts and I honestly want to move back. My life completely changed for the better when I moved there, despite the ending. Most of my family is there and the first bakery is making much more profit than the one in Seattle.The thought of moving back is constantly on my mind and I want to ask Kai his opinion on the idea.

Speaking of Kai, he's been acting very suspicious lately. I haven't seen or heard anything about Maya in over a month. He's been talking to his Uncle Rell, who I truly despise.

Even though he's gotten back on track with his school work, that boy is doing some shit he has no business doing. I'm going to definitely get to the bottom of it.

////////////

"Kai can you come here?" I asked.

Kai is a teenage boy, soon to be grown man, so I try to give him his "space" but lately he's been feeling himself. As a mother I'm very concerned with his well being. We haven't really had a one-on-one talk in a while, hopefully this one goes smoothly.

"Wassup ma?" He said and sat on the couch.

"I just wanted to know how you've been, it's been a while since we've had a talk."

Kai was taken aback from my comment, you could tell that he was hiding something.

"Nothing much you know, just school and work." He chuckled nervously.

"Speaking of work, how is it?"

He started twisting his hair, he was trying to come up with a lie.

"I'm going to save you some time from coming up with a stupid ass lie. You told me that you were working at Jones Supermarket, so I went over there one day and asked about you. Mr.Jones said that you don't even work there. I've also noticed that you've been rocking the latest Jordans and True Religion Jeans, cashiers don't make that much to afford luxury items like that."

He continued to act like he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Kai I'm only going to ask you once, What the hell have you been doing?".

"To be quite honest, none of YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!". He angrily shouted.

Before I knew what I had done, I slapped him.

"I'm out." Kai said nonchalantly.

I had never hit my kids before, but something in me just snapped. I would've never thought in a million years that something could cause me to get violent with my children.

I lost him...

:

:

:

Ethan POV

I have to leave Massachusetts and go see Savannah and the kids. This has been the worst punishment I've endured in my life. It's bad enough I missed out on 10 years of their lives, I don't want to miss out on another 10. My life is with them and that's the way I want it to be.

What I've heard so far from Nathan and Bennie is that things aren't going so well in Seattle. Kai is running around acting like Billy Badass and supposedly has some girl pregnant ;Chris isn't acting like himself. I feel as though if I would've stayed in their lives None of this would be happening.

Seattle here I come...

////////////

"Nathan, can you come by my house in the next 30 minutes, it's urgent?."

"Denise, can you and Toni come to my house in the next 30 minutes?"

I've been contemplating whether or not I should go to Seattle for the past three months. There is nothing for me to do in Westford at this point. My bar has been sold to Denise and Nathan, because of the whole disappearance situation. I can't go anywhere because the gang thinks that someone is going to recognize me and rat us out. I've been stuck inside of my house, which has little to none of my furniture because it's all in storage and I've been to lazy to get it.

I simply don't know what to do.

*Doorbell*

"Why such the rush?" Nathan asked as he walked inside and took of his coat.

I was about to close the door but a foot stopped it.

"Oh, so you mean to tell me that I'm not important Slim Shady? Like I didn't help your mayo ass out a few months ago!" Bennie shouted.

"I didn't want to bother you anymore." I said trying to reassure Bennie.

"Yeah...ok".

I led them to my backyard and offered some food and drinks.

"Looks I don't know where Denise and Toni is but I really need to get this off my chest."

Bennie and Nathan's faces both grew concern.

"I really need to see my family man... It's been killing me that I can't even say hello to them. I don't care what I need to do or say, but I need to be reconnected with them ASAP!" A few tears escaped.

"Don't worry bro, you're going to see them in no time." Nathan whispered.

:

:

: