Trouble

"Kai,what the hell are you doing in Boston? And whose baby is that?"

Kai stared at Ethan with a blank expression.

"I fucked up... I- fucked up!"

Ethan was utterly confused and concerned at this moment, it had been a year since he had seen his son but he knew something was wrong.

"Kai why don't you come inside and talk about it?"

Kai slowly walked in the house he once grew up in. He handed the baby to Ethan and went straight to the kitchen.

"Son,I'm going to need you to explain to me why you're here and whose baby is this?"

"I'm fucking dead... I'M FUCKING DEAD!" Kai just continued to say while staring at the wall.

"Kai chill out and tell me what's going on?"

Kai slowly turned around to face his dad, he was shaking uncontrollably.

"H-he's...o-out... He's out!"

Ethan didn't understand what he son was talking about.

"Who's out?"

"Nino..."

/

/

/

Next Day...

Ethan didn't get much sleep the night before, with finding out his sworn enemy was released from prison to the fact he's a grandfather, caused him to stay up and try to process the news. He was still confused on why Kai had just shown up at his house, without warning. Ethan was going to get his questions answered early this morning, whether Kai wanted to talk or not.

"Kai get your ass up!" Ethan yelled while tapping Kai's head.

"Give me five more minutes...I ain't ready yet."

Ethan lowered towards Kai's ear and whispered, "If you don't get your ass up I will take you to Bertha and you can explain to her why you have a baby, now get UP!"

Kai slowly got up and looked over to the alarm clock, 7:45 am.

"Fuck is wrong with you? It's early in the damn morning to be having conversations. Can we talk about whatever you come in here to talk about, later on today?" Kai asked in a groggily voice.

Ethan grabbed Kai by the neck,dragged him to the living room and threw him on the couch.

"You're going to sit here and tell me what the fuck is going on! EVERY LAST DETAIL... Youse got it?"

Kai quickly nodded his head and tried to get comfortable on the couch, knowing he wouldn't be leaving for a while.

"Well for starters moms is engaged to Marcus and he is trying to rush the wedding, but he doesn't know about you guys being married."