Donchano

Savannah has been lying in bed for the past week, not wanting to communicate with anyone from the outside world.

Ethan has been drinking like a sailor for the past week, not caring if he lives or dies at this point.

Both feel like the other is responsible for all of the madness that has taken place in their lives for the past twelve years. 

They've had time to sit and think about what has transpired and want to have a conversation, but neither one wants to make the first move. 

Savannah leaves in a few days to go back to Seattle and Ethan has decided to take a trip there, to see his son. Both don't have a clue about each other's plans.

Let's see how this turns out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Savannah left Boston without saying goodbye and decided that when she returned home, it would do her good to change some things in her life. She finally made it to Seattle after six agonizing hours and now it will take her another hour to get to her house. She threw her luggage in her trunk and quickly got on the driver's side and before pulling off she received an email from "unknown". She really didn't have time for the bullshit, but she was curious as to who and what the email is about. She clicked on the email and at least twenty photos were attached to it and also a message stating:

I thought you might like to know what type of men you have around your family.

~ Unknown

Savannah swiped through a few pictures and was utterly disgusted and confused by what she saw

Savannah swiped through a few pictures and was utterly disgusted and confused by what she saw. It was photos of Marcus throughout the years, clearly working for Nino. Bennie thought it was weird that as soon as Ethan disappeared, Marcus just showed up and swept her off her feet. Savannah didn't want to listen to her brother at all, she was just needing to talk to someone. She looked through the rest of the photos and couldn't believe what she was looking at, there was Nino, Ethan, and Bateman at some type of meeting. Her head was spining at this point and she didn't know what to do. She pulled out of the parking space and hurriedly drove home. 

Savannah came to a full stop when she saw a random car parked in her drive way, she parked on  the side of her house instead. She quickly grabbed her luggage and unlocked her front door to muffled voices coming from the living room. She locked the door and slowly walked toward the living room,but she nearly pissed herself when she saw Ethan talking to Chris. She wanted to kill Ethan at this point, but didn't want to Chris to get upset so she said a silent prayer and walked into the living room.

"Hey guys, whatchu doing?", she asked casually causing Ethan to quickly look up with his face white as a ghost. Chris was under the assumption that his parents had made up in Boston and that his mom thought it was a great idea if Ethan came down to visit. "Just spending some well needed quality time with my son.", Ethan said with a small smile. Chris noticed some tension between his parents and thought it was best to give his parents some space so that they could "talk". As soon as Savanna heard Chris slam his bedroom door, she went on full attack mode.

"What the fuck is your problem Ethan?", she said while holding back the tears.

"Look, I know you're upset and you have every right to be, I just wanted to talk to my son again. He's getting older now an-", Ethan said but was interupted. "What the hell do you mean "Talk to him again? Have you been in contact with my child?", Savannah said now standing up.

Ethan slowly got up from the couch and walked over to where Savannah was standing, he wanted to get a good look at her. "Yeah, the time when Bennie had them at the shop I caught a glimpse of Chris dancing in the back and had a brief conversation with Kai. Later on I got to spend the day with Chris, that showed me what I have been missing out on for the past twelve years. "

Savannah looked up at Ethan and couldn't find the right words to say anything. Ethan suddenly grabbed her and hugged her deeply, his shirt became wet because of her tears. They were like this for what seemed like hours, but then they heard a loud "AHEM" and quickly turned around and saw the devil himself.

"Let's chat, shall we?"