Just a Taste...

A year ago...

*Ring Ring

"Hello"

"Ethan my boy, how have you been?"

"Do you know what fucking time it is? You already know I don't play when it comes to my sleeping time."

"And you know I don't play around when it comes to loyalty or my money."

"What the hell do you want?"

"I need you to find your family and keep them safe."

"Wait-WHAT!?"

"You heard me- your family is not safe in Seattle, someone is planning to kill them and we don't want that to happen... Do we?"

"No...but how the hell do you know about this supposed hit?"

"That's none of your concern, all you need to worry about is getting your family into safety and reuniting with them."

"There's a catch... What do you want in return?"

"There is no catch, honest to God."

"We'll meet up in a few hours... I need some more rest."

"Sweet dreams Ethan boy."

*Line is dead

"Fucking weirdo".

//////////////////////

*30 minutes later....

"Wake up Ethan." 

Ethan thought he was dreaming, but he felt a cold, metal object pressed against his temple.

This was not a dream.

"I'm going to count to ten and by the time I get to one, you should be either be getting dressed or preparing to die, either way I don't care".

Ethan was fully alert at that moment and quickly got out the bed and headed to his closet, he knew that his "colleague" isn't one to test.

"How the fuck did you get into my house?"

His colleague just smiled.

"Look I don't have the time nor patience to play any of your sadistic games, just tell me the plan to save my family and then we move on."

While chuckling, the colleague picks up a picture of Savannah and the kids.

"I'M the ONE who makes the shots, NOT YOU!" he said calmly but with a hint of aggression.

He handed Ethan a piece paper with an address.

"Be there in 30 minutes, or I'll find you Ethan , and I shoot you and I shoot your fucking wife and I shoot all your fucking children and I shoot them all in the back of their fucking little heads. You got it?"

"Yes..."

TBC!!!!!!!!!!!