Chapter 1

"Tina, I have to tell him!" I said to my best friends Tina and Quinn.

I was involved in something horrible and I just knew I had to tell my boyfriend Kurt.

"Blaine, there is no way you can tell Kurt," she told me. She was getting worked up and so was I.

"But if I don't tell him. it'll be the first lie in our relationship. Tina, I tell Kurt everything and this is something that I think he should know," I was damn near in tears.

"I think he should tell Kurt," Quinn said.

"Kurt will bust a blood vessel if Blaine tells him," Tine explained.

"He'll bust a blood vessel if he finds out from somebody that's not me," I said, panic masking my voice.

I can't believe this was happening to me. I'm a good person, so why did this bad thing have to happen to me.

Quinn grabbed my arm and made me look at the bluish-red name that was written on my arm. "Kurt's name is written right here. It's half blue and half red, do you know what that means?"

"That Kurt's my soulmate and that I'm falling in love with him," I sighed, flopping down on my bed.

This situation was making my head spin. 

"Exactly, he's your soulmate so with that being said, tell Kurt and he won't be mad. The arms don't lie," Quinn said laying her head on my shoulder.

"I''ma tell him," I sighed looking at Kurt's name on my arm. So many emotions ran through me as I stared at it.

When we are born we are born with the name of our soulmate 'tattooed' on our forearms. It's weird because its a person that you have no clue exsists, but then its cool at the same time. When you are born the name is black, but when you meet that person it turns blue and fianlly when you fall in love with them, the name turns red and will be that way forever.

The names makes dating awkward because if you are with somebody and the name on your arm is still blake, that means that they aren't your true love. It also makes it awkward for those people who don't know that they like the same sex until they meet their soulmate.

With me it was different however, I always knew that I liked boys, but it was more evident when I met Kurt. I knew he was the one for me without looking at my arm, something I felt on the inside of my stomach made it aware that Kurt Hummel was going to one day be Mr. Kurt Hummel-Anderson.