Chapter 31

When we got home Kurt wouldn't speak to me or look at me. I don't think what I did or said was all that bad.

Let me say that when I laid my head on Kurt's shoulder and wrapped my arms around his waist was not, I repeat was not, to mess with her. No I did all of that because I wanted and because I was tiered and I wanted comforting from my boyfriend.

Everything I said was true and if I had to, I would say it again. David Karofsky's mother is a homophobic bitch!

I went up to the room and collapsed on the middle of the bed and fell asleep. I was emotionally drained from today's events. Kurt never came upstairs while I was in there. When I woke up I was in my pajama pants and under the cover, at least he could do that for me.

I walked downstairs to the living room and there was Kurt, sitting by himself watching Project Runway. His shoulders were shaking like he was crying. Oh, he was crying. I rushed over to him and wrapped my arms around him. He shook them off.

I sighed and went to sit next to him. "Kurt I'm sorry."

"Okay." was all he said.

"Look at me Kurt," I said, trying to get him to look at me.

He paused the TV and turned to face me. His blue-grey eyes were red and puffy and he had tear streaks all over his face.

"What do you have to say Blaine? Hm? When will you get that this is serious and that your mouth is going to get you in trouble? You can't just say shit because you're mad and then think everything is going to be okay. No, Blaine that's not how it works. There are consequences for what you say," he was furious.

"I know that Kurt. I know all of that. I didn't say what I said out of anger though. I said it because it was something that needed to be said. She needed to know that she is a homophobic bitch!" I was yelling.

"What gives you the right to call her that Blaine?"

"Because of what she told Dave. Kurt you didn't hear the nasty things she was saying to him. She told him that he had a disease and that he was confused and it was our fault. Our fault because we are openly and happily gay and in a relationship together. Kurt she put him out the house because she doesn't want a gay boy under her roof. I mean, who says that to a person who just tried to kill themselves because of being teased about being gay? I tell you who, a homophobic bitch.

"My father hated the fact that I liked boys but he still loved me as his son. He never once told me to get out of his house because I'm gay, he hit me, only when he was drunk but that's it. I was never put out my house. He was and she was dead serious, she does not want a gay boy, meaning her child, in her house," I was in tears by this point.

Kurt just looked at me, tears racing down his cheeks. He looked like he wanted to say something, but all he did was pull me into a big hug.

"I didn't know," he said softly.

"Nobody did," I told him.

We just sat there and cried on each other's shoulders.

He fell back on the couch and I fell with him, my head resting nicely on his chest.

"I'm so glad I found you Kurt," I said, running my hand up and down his chest.

He sighed a little bit. "I'm glad I found you too baby," He let his fingers trace my spine, his touch was so warm and loving.

********

"I have an idea!" Kurt said, jerking me awake, making me fall on the floor.

"Okay this is the second time in two days that you have made me fall in the floor to wake me up," I said getting up off the floor.

"Yesterday was on purpose, today was an accident," he laughed, pulling me back up to where I was before I was so rudely thrown in the floor.

"I was still thrown in the floor," I said, grabbing his fingers.

"No, you were pushed yesterday and today you just simply fell because I made a quick movement. Big difference boo. Oh before I forget my idea, I think we should introduce Dave and Sebastian," he said, shifting his body so he was laying sideways on the couch, allowing my to snuggle closer to him.

"And why would we want to talk to Evil Tween Chipmunk?" I asked looking at him.

"To help out a friend, duh," he said, playfully smacking my forehead.

"Okay, and then I guess you want us to get an apartment together too since he got put out," I said jokingly.

"Blaine, that is an excellent idea! Tomorrow after school we're going apartment hunting!" he shrieked.

"Um, no tomorrow after school you have work," I said, mental kicking my own ass.

"I don't work tomorrow, I work um, um, Wednesday. So that's the plan, after glee we're going to look for apartments. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms!" he said.

"I don't want to live with David Karofsky," I whined.

"Too bad baby. Text Evil Tween Chipmunk and tell him we want him to meet somebody," he smirked, reaching over me to grab his phone.

"Who are you about to text?"

"Dave and tell him that you suggested we all three get an apartment together," he was smiling so big.

My face dropped.

"Come on babe, this could be your way to show him that you really are sorry. And just think, our own place, we can do any and everything whenever we want," he said, running his fingers over my chest and stomach. Oh, this touch.

"Fine, only because of the sexual freedom we will have. Is the Lima Bean still hiring so I can pitch in for our soon to be new expenses," I smiled.

"We can go check today if you like," he said, his fingers lingering on my chest.

"That'll be nice," I smiled.

"Now text the Chipmunk," he ordered.

"Fine!"

Me: So Kurt and I want you to meet somebody in a few days

I waited a few seconds and got a reply back.

Tween Chipmunk: You don't talk to me and now you and Lady Gay Face want me to meet somebody? Get it together Blainey Boy

Me: Look you don't have to come, but it would mean a lot to this person

"Dave said he would love to move in with us and he get's released from the hospital tomorrow," Kurt said with a high pitched voice.

"Oh goody," I said in a sarcastic voice.

"You keep acting like that you won't be getting any," he smiled.

"I'll shut up.

Tween Chipmunk: Who is the person?

Me: You have to come and see. I need you to stop calling my boyfriend names, it's bullying

"What did Evil Tween Chipmunk say?"

"He asking dumb questions and keep calling you names," I said rolling my eyes.

"He'll come because you asked him to. Oh wait we can ride around and get numbers for apartments. Go throw some sweats on a shirt," he said pushing me.

"We gone fight if you keep pushing me Kurt," I said, rolling on to the floor.

"I can take you," he laughed and ran up the steps.

God, I love that boy.