Chapter 15

A/N: fight scene that gets kind of gory

"What does it say? Kurt asked me.

I turned around and looked at him like I had just seen a ghost. Kurt moved around me and saw the name that I saw on the arm.

"Sebastian?"

"You two know this guy?" Dave asked pointing at the name on his arm.

"Yeah, he's kind of trying to kill us because he wants me to himself," I said, shock covering my voice.

"He wants you?" Dave asked.

"Yeah, he goes to my old school and my friends gave him my number and we met up at the Lima Bean, then he insulted Kurt so I threw my coffee on him and now he's out for blood," I said, snapping back into reality.

"You look like he want to meet this guy," Kurt spoke up.

"No Lady Face I don't," Dave said.

"Call him that one more time and I swear I will hurt you Dave," I said.

"I'm not scared of a fag," he said shoving me hard. I fell this time.

Kurt helped me up and gave me a quick head nod and kiss. I smiled and turned around and punched the shit out of Dave's face. He stumbled back and hit the ground with a huge thud.

"You're talking about yourself. I'm not a fag, nor a queer. But I am gay, and so are you and as soon as you get that through your thick neanderthal skull the better. I suggest you do it fast before I leave," I said standing over him.

He looked up at me, his nose bleeding and his hands shaking. He got up and pushed me hard again. Seriously? I stumbled against Kurt who pushed me back and I swung at Dave again hitting him in his right eye.

He grabbed his eye and stared crazily at me. He let his eye go and punched me in my jaw, making it crack slightly. "You punch like a bitch," I laughed, rubbing my jaw.

When I said that his good eye got wide and his face turned red. Dave charged at me and began hitting me with everything he had in his body. I stood there and laughed. After about three or four blows I was down on the ground in pain, but I refused to just lay there. He was hitting me everywhere on my chest but they didn't phase me at all.

I got up and began swinging, hitting him in all the right places that made him go down like a ton of bricks. Once he was down, I stood over him and began wailing like there was no tomorrow. I was pissed.

Kurt sighed, and picked me up and threw me on the ground a few feet away from Dave.

"Leave me and mine alone," and with that, Kurt picked me up again and walked towards the car.

*******

"What the hell happened?" Burt asked when we walked in the house. Well when Kurt walked in the house carrying me.

"Blaine here got into a fight defending my honor sort-to speak," Kurt said, placing me on the couch.

I could feel bruises rising on my chest and face, but I wasn't worried about it too much.

"What does that mean?" Burt asked.

"Well I told him about Dave and we went to talk to him to see if he was over it. Then we found out that this guy who has a crush on Blaine is his soul mate of sorts. well long story short, Dave kept shoving Blaine and the last time Blaine fell and when he got up he decked Dave and they started fighting. Blaine won," Kurt said.

"Why didn't you stop it?" Burt asked Kurt.

"Burt, he did stop it. After I knocked Dave down, I completely lost it and just imagined myself at the gym hitting a punching bag and Kurt saw that so he picked me up and threw me across the park," I spoke up.

Burt sighed.

"Are you okay?" he asked to both Kurt and me.

"Yeah we're fine," Kurt smiled.

"Okay, we'll I'm going to the shop and I'll be home late. Carol is at the hospital working a double and I have no clue where Finn is at. Kurt, patch Blaine up. Love you guys," Burt said leaving the house.

"Love you too," we said together.

"Well, let's take care of these bruises," Kurt smiled, kissing me slightly so I wouldn't move my jaw a whole lot.

"I love you," I breathed against his lips.

"I love you too honey," he smiled.

He sat me up and helped me pull my shirt off.

"Damn," Kurt sighed.

I looked down at my chest and saw all this little purple and blue circles. He got up and disappeared up the steps for a second and came back down with an ace bandage and some icy-hot. He rubbed my chest down with the icy-hot, his fingers lingering on some places. He sat behind me and  pulled me down on the couch and handed me the remote.

"Do you want some pain pills?" he asked, stroking my head, moving a curl out of my face.

"No I'm fine," I said, snuggling up on his lap and the couch.

"Rest my sweet prince," he said softly, kissing my forehead.