Chapter 6

Although I was staying with Kurt, I didn't get to see him that much because I was in school at Dalton. I wanted to transfer to McKinley so bad, I wanted to spend every waking moment with Kurt. But for right now I was stuck at Dalton with the Warblers.

******

"Mom can I transfer schools?" I asked my mom when she picked me up from school.

"Why honey?" she asked.

"I'm tired of Dalton and I just feel so lost now after what happen. Mom, I have nobody here to comfort me when I feel like losing it," I explained to her.

"Is this about Kurt?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Not entirely, I mean can you blame me for wanting to be near my boyfriend after what we've been through? Mom, I just want to be at McKinley. Kurt say's the New Directions are a family and I am in desperate need for that kind of family."

"Okay Blaine. I will call McKinley in the morning to see what I need to do to get you in next year," she smiled.

"Next year?!" I shouted.

"Blaine, it's April," she reasoned.

"Ugh, okay Mom," I sighed.

"Call me tonight honey," she smiled as she dropped me off at Kurt's.

"Will do Mom," I smiled, kissed her cheek and skipped in the house.

When I walked up to the door there was a note on it.

drop you bag and blazer and shirt in the living room -K

I was thoroughly confused but complied with the note. In the living room was another note where I usually dropped my bag.

take off shoes and go in the kitchen -K

What was this boy trying to do? In the kitchen was one shirtless Kurt Hummel siting on the counter with a note taped to his chest.

I grabbed it, letting my fingers linger longer than they should have.

take me upstairs -K

I looked at him and he had a little sexy smirk on his face.

"Kurt what the hell is thi-" he put his finger over my mouth and I licked it.

"Hush and do as the note says," he laughed.

I picked him up like a toddler and walked up the steps. At the top of the steps was another note.

carry me in our room -K

I rolled my eyes at him and carried him to our bedroom. In there was a path of rose petals that led to the bed and the bathroom. I could hear water running in the tub. On the inside of the door was yet another note.

put me down -K

I dropped him and he handed me another note.

bed or bath? -K

"Can I speak now?" I asked looking more at his body and not his face.

He pulled my head up to look at him in the face. "Choose one and choose wisley."

"Bath," I said softly.

"Great choice," he smiled.

He grabbed my shirt and ripped it off. "You are so going to buy me another one tonight," I laughed, kissing him.

He kissed me back as he undressed me and led me to the bathroom.......

I've never felt so close to Kurt as I did at that moment. Nothing else mattered because he was mine and I was his.

"I love you so much," I whispered.

"I love you more," he said kissing my forehead.

"Why did you do this today?" I asked, looking at him in his eyes.

"You have been through so much and I just wanted to do a little something for you to remember that I'm always here for you and always will be," he smiled.

"I am the luckiest man in the world to have a boyfriend like you," I smiled.

"No Blaine, I'm lucky to have you," he said kissing me again.

"This is the kind of kiss that got this started," I said against his lips.

"I can go again," he smiled.

"I'm down for that," I smiled.

*****

The name on my arm was piping red when I woke up with Kurt under my head. I looked at his arm and it was red like a tomatoe.

Wait, we have been here by ourselves for over five hours. Where was Burt and Carole?

I felt Kurt moving under me, like he was waking up and then I felt his lips on me.

"Hmm, you are so damn amazing," he whispered.

"Thank you, you are the best," I smiled. "I have a question," I said, rolling over so I could look at him.

"Sure honey," he smiled, running his hair through his mess of hair.

"Where are your parents?" I didn't really care I just didn't want to get caught and then get put out.

"They went to Cincinnati for the weekend. There's a new casino there and they wanted to check it out. Finn is staying at Rachel's for the weekend," he said matter-of-factly.

"And this is the first I've heard of this?" I asked, kind of angry.

"It was a suprise to me too. They were all leaving when I got home from school. That's when I decided this would be the perfect time to plan our first time," he said a little disappointment in his voice.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't be, I should have texted you that they were leaving," he said, moving a curl our of my face.

"No, this was a great suprise that I needed and I'm glad that I came home to this. I can get used to this," I smiled.

Greatest suprise ever from my favorite man!