Chapter 11

This was never how I imagined my summer going. Spending the first week in a different state, making sweet, sweet love to him whenever I wanted to. It was awesome, we didn't have to worry about anything as long as we're in the hotel, but Indianapolis wasn't as bad as Lima.

We spent the remainder of the week going out everyday, doing little things as a couple, hoping that it felt as normal as possible. It did, no hate was here so we were free to walk around the mall hand in hand.

"Do we have to leave?" I asked, the day before we were supposed to leave.

"Yes, we must go back to Lima before people begin to worry about us," he smiled, kissing my forehead.

I rolled over to look at him square on, man he was gorgeous. "I like being here with you with no drama and us being free to do whatever we want to do without the risk of getting caught."

"Well we have today and part of tomorrow to 'be free to do whatever we want to do without the risk of getting caught,'" he smiled, running his hands up and down my spine.

I pulled myself up and began kissing him full on his lips. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist and locked my arms around his neck and continued kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

"Season's may change, winter to spring," Kurt whispered against my neck. His breath was warm and it tickled a little bit, but I dared not laugh.

"But I love you until the end of time," I whispered into his shoulder.

"Come what may, come what may," I could hear tears in his voice.

"I will love until my dying day," I pulled back and looked at him in his beautiful blue-grey eyes.

"I will love you until my dying day," he said, kissing me again on the lips, this time biting them fiercely.

He put his hand on the small of my back and laid me down on the bed and began kissing me slowly all over.

And there's no mountain too high,
No river too wide.
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side,
Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide,

But I love you
(I love you)

Until the end of time.
Come what may, come what may,
I will love you until my dying day.
Oh, come what may,
Come what may,
I will love you, I will love you.
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place.
Come what may, come what may,
I will love you until my dying day.

***********

"Come on Blaine, it's time to go," Kurt shouted from the front room.

"Coming," I said as I fixed my bow tie and made sure my hair was properly gelled the way I wanted it.

I looked at myself in the full length mirror and loved what I saw staring back at me. My outfit was awesome, it was some bright blue skinny jeans that I rolled up well above my ankles, a short sleeve button down with a white and blue sweater vest and a bright blue bow tie. I knew I looked good.

I walked out the bathroom, making sure I had everything we brought with us and packed it up and headed towards Kurt. Oh, hot damn he was super cute right now. He had on some red leopard print skinny jeans, his signature black and white boots, a white t-shirt and a suit vest with a red scarf.

"You look like a hot, sexy fire hydrant," I laughed going to give him a sloppy kiss.

"A hydrant, really Blaine?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I said a sexy, hot fire hydrant. It's a compliment," I smiled.

"But I'm still a hydrant, so you look like a sexy, hot cloud," he laughed.

"A cloud?"

"Its more of the sky with a cloud," he explained.

"Well, you a fire hydrant and I'm the sky and a cloud. Either way it go we look good," I smiled holding him close to me.

"We always do. Let's go, we have a long drive ahead of us," he said, kissing me and then pulled me out the door.

The ride home was like coming down from an awesome high. We had spent a full week of a new closeness that we would have not have had back in Lima. It was like we were in an alternate world, and now we were driving back down to reality.

A/N: be prepared to see that song more and more, or just a few lines from that song throughout this thing. it's kind of their theme song, and a song that sums up their love for each other. thanx bunches for reading this!!! comment and vote plz!!!!!!!!!!