Chapter 19

"Call your dad," I told Kurt, the second time we woke up.

"For what? I'm content like this, I don't want to ruin this moment," he said, kissing my shoulders.

"He has something to tell you," I rolled over and looked at him in his blue-grey-green eyes and smiled. "This moment happened because I had a flashback of being beaten and I'm pretty sure I'll have some more. Meaning more of these moments."

"No, not what I mean. I'm content holding you close to me, our heartbeat and breathing the same pace. These are moments I live for," he smiled.

I placed my head on his chest and listened to his heart and his breathing. It was the exact same as mine, no wavering, no pausing. Two hearts breathing at the same time, two breaths coming out at the same time, both low and deliberate.

"Do you hear it?" he asked, placing his chin on my head.

"Yes," I breathed against him.

"It's beautiful," I heard the smile in his voice.

I sat up and looked at that beautiful smile and his dimples. I kissed him for a minute and then pulled away. "Call Burt before he call me worrying about us again."

"He was worried?" his eyes brightened.

"He couldn't reach us last night because our phones were on silent and he was more or less having a worry attack when he called," I said, running my fingers across his soft lips.

"Did you tell him why?"

"I told him that we were getting harassing phone calls and texts so we turned our phones on silent to ignore them. Then he asked what we did when we got in the room." His eyes got so wide and his jaw dropped making my finger fall into his mouth. "Don't worry, I told him that you un-packed all our things putting them in the closet and that I went to bed because I was tired from the drive."

"Oh thank goodness," he let out a sigh of relief.

I gave him a puzzling look. "I'm not gone tell my boyfriends father that we came in the room and devoured each other, something we wanted to do since we left the house," I laughed.

"You right," he laughed too.

"Call him, I'm going to take a shower," I said sliding out of bed. I found my boxers and put them on and grabbed my phone.

20 missed calls and 10 texts. Half the missed calls were from Burt the other half from Sebastian. I had two texts from Tina three from Quinn and five from Sebastian. I wish he would leave me the hell alone.

Tina: Hey Blainey-Boo

Tina: Blaine stop ignoring me!

I laughed at Tina's messages and replied back to her.

Me: Hi Tina! Sorry I've been out of touch, so much shit has went down since my father's funeral. I met this guy name Sebastian who has a major crush on me but I don't like him at all. He insulted Kurt so I threw a coffee in his face. Um Kurt introduced me to Dave Karofsky and we got into a fight, I won of course. There is something I need to tell you and Quinn when I get back, it's going to knock your socks off :)

On to Quinn.

Quinn: Blaine!

Quinn: Blaine Anderson!

Quinn: Blaine Devon Anderson answer my text message before I find you and beat you!

Quinn was so crazy, but that's what I loved about her.