Chapter 26

"Kurt, Blaine, Finn, time to get ready for school!" Burt yelled up the steps.

I opened my eyes and saw a blurry figure directly in front of me. My eyes focused and the figure was Kurt's beautiful face.

I kissed his tender lips and began moving and his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning beautiful," he whispered against my lips.

"It is now, We have school," I smiled, rubbing my nose against his nose. He giggled.

"I know, we should get up," he smiled, allowing his hands to roam my body.

"Yeah we should," I smiled.

"Kurt, Blaine, out of bed now and stop rubbing each other," Burt said from the doorway.

I looked over Kurt's shoulder and the door was closed.

"How does he know that if the door is closed?" I asked, concern masking my voice.

"Because he's Burt Hummel and he knows us," he laughed.

"We're up!" Kurt yelled towards the door.

I rolled out the bed and walked to the closet and found something to put on. Red skinny jeans, and a black polo and a pair of Kurt's red Vans. I walked in the bathroom and showered, got dressed and did my hair, gelling it back just the way I wanted it.

When I walked back in the room, Kurt was standing in the closet just looking.

"What's wrong?" I asked, walking over to him.

He turned around and handed me his phone.

Karofsky: Thanks for not pressing charges on me Lady Gay Face! If you decide to come to school today I will be fucking you all the way up and your little boyfriend. I can't wait!

I put the phone in my pocket and grabbed Kurt in a tight hug. "He won't touch us, I promise. I'll be by your side all day," I told him.

He was shaking violently and it made me feel so bad.

"As soon as we walk in we'll go to Figgins," I said, trying to reassure him that everything is going to be okay.

He looked up at me with his tear streaked face and forced a smile.

"Okay," he breathed against my lips.

"Now, let's get ready for school," I smiled.

"Okay." He went back in the closet and found an outfit and he walked in the bathroom.

Thirty minutes, one shower, one hair drying and combing, and a quick kiss later Kurt and I were ready for school.

I grabbed my messenger bag and he grabbed his and we were headed out the door. Oh, I almost forgot my phone and the car keys.

"Bye Burt!" I yelled throughout the house since I had no clue where he was at.

"Bye Dad!" Kurt followed suit.

"Bye boys have a great day. Love you!" he shouted from wherever he was at.

"Love you too!" We shouted in unison.

*****

"Principal Figgins we can't be in a school when there are people threatening us like this," I said showing Figgins the text message Dave had sent Kurt.

"There is nothing we can do unless he hits either of you," Figgins said.

"Do you see me? He landed me in the hospital for three days," Kurt said, his voice raised.

"I'm sorry Mr. Hummel. All I can do as principal is tell David to stay away from both of you," Figgins said. The way he said was like he was saying end of conversation and get out my office.

We didn't press the issue, we just left and went to class, looking over our shoulders.

We were walking down the hall when all of a sudden, 'SPLASH!'

A slushy was thrown in our faces. Oh my God it was cold and my eyes were on fire. "Shit!"

"Come on," Kurt said pulling me into the restroom.

He got a wad of paper towel and began wiping the slushy off my face.

"Be still," he sighed.

"It burns," I whined.

"I know, I get them all the time."

"Let me," I grabbed the wad from his hands and began cleaning off his face, which was now raging red.

It took me about ten minutes to get every speck out of his hair.

"Thanks babe," he smiled.

I took a comb out of my bag and began coming all the ice crystals out of my hair, it melted into my hair, which gave me a whole new, shiny look. I liked what I saw. Kurt saw my expression and laughed at me.

"We have class."

We spent the rest of the day trying to avoid Dave and it worked. At the end of the day, it was time for glee club and my audition and I went to my go to song.

"Hi, I'm Blaine Anderson and I will be singing Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. Hit it!

"You make me feel like I'm livin a teenage dream, the way you turn me on. I can't sleep so let's run away and never look back, never look back. My heart stops when you look at me. Just one touch, now baby I believe this is real. So take a chance and don't ever look back, don't ever look back. We drove to Cali, and got drunk on the beach. Got a motel and built a fort out of sheets. I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece I'm complete. Let's go all the way tonight, no regrets just love. We can dance until we die, you and I, will be young forever.

"You make me feel like I'm livin a, teenage dream. The way you turn me on. I can't sleep let's run away and don't ever look back, don't ever look back. My heart stops when you look at me, just one touch, now baby I believe. This is real, so take a chance and don't ever look back, don't ever look back.

"I'm a get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans, be your teenage dream tonight, Let you put your hands on me in my skin tight jeans, be your teenage dream tonight. Yooooooouuu! You make me feel like I'm livin a teenage dream, the way you turn me on. I can't sleep, let's run away and never look back, don't ever look back.No

"My heart stops when you look at me, just one touch now baby I believe. This is real so take a chance and don't ever look back, don't ever look back. I'm a get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans. Be your teenage dream tonight. Let you put your hands on me in my skin tight jeans, be your teenage dream tonight!"

When I finished, the room exploded in applause. My mind was focused on Kurt, though. That was a song that means so much to us, and the whole time I was singing, I was singing it to Kurt. Kurt is my teenage dream.

"Welcome to the New Directions!" Mr. Schu told me, grabbing my shoulder.

"Yes!" I heard Kurt yell the same time as me.

I was now a part of the New Directions at McKinley!