Chapter 24

Kurt was released from the hospital two days later. I stayed by his side the whole time. He was able to travel three days after being released, so when he was released we had to go back to the hotel.

But because of what happened, we got a free room for the remainder of our stay. The new room was way bigger and better than the previous room we had. This room was a suite, so it was two rooms, which Burt thought I was really going to sleep in the other room, ha that's funny. I refused to leave Kurt's side again.

The bed was bigger than the previous, more than enough room for us to 'share, just as roommates do'.

When we got in the room, I carefully placed Kurt directly in the middle and handed him the remote.

"I need to shower, holler if you need me," I said, going to the closet to grab my pajamas.

"I want to get in too," he pouted.

"You know I wish that was possible but you can't with that cast," I pouted back.

"We can use the ice bags to wrap it up with," he said, looking at the ice bucket.

I wanted to say no, to tell him that he needed to rest so he can be well enough to travel, but I couldn't resist him.

"Get the bags," I sighed walking over towards the bed.

He grabbed all the bags and, one by one, I began sliding them up his cast and tying them. It actually worked.

"Get your clothes," I said, laying my pajamas on the floor.

"What for, we don't need clothes for what's about to happen," he smiled, slipping his shirt off, with much difficulty. I laughed and helped him. Despite all the bruises on his body, he was still the sexiest being I've ever laid eyes on.

"Well smart ass, we need clothes to put on afterwards. Now hurry up," I said, slowly walking to the bathroom, dropping my shorts in the process. I could feel his eyes on me as I took my shirt off and threw it at him.

I walked in the massive bathroom and turned on the shower. This shower was super cool, the water came out of this huge grid in the ceiling, it was almost as if it was raining. "Kurt, the water is running." As soon as I said that, he was approaching me. He walked in the shower and embraced me in a hug and a deep kiss. His cracked lips tasted of blood and it made my stomach churn. I wanted to stop what we were doing, but I didn't want to either, so I just allowed the moment to consume me.

"Never say good-bye to me," Kurt whispered against my chest.

"I wouldn't dream of it," I smiled, looking at him.

He smiled and kissed me full on my lips again.

I wrapped my arms protectively around his waist, careful not to squeeze his ribs but I know it was uncomfortable for him somewhat.

"I don't want to hurt you or break you more than you already are," I said against his shoulder.

"You won't hurt or break me Blaine. Keep going," he said softly, holding my hands to his face.

I smiled and complied.

This was one of those times when you would do anything to make your partner happy, no matter how stupid or dangerous it was. I knew how stupid and dangerous this was, because he was so fragile and broken. It took severe concentration for me to remember the state he was in and to be as gentle as I could possibly be. He too was very gentle with me and it was like we were one person moving in perfect harmony with each other.

"Take me to the bed," he whispered.

I picked him, turned the shower off, and walked slowly to the bed. He threw our clothes in the floor as I laid him down. More closeness and love was spread all across that bed.

*****

I woke up under Kurt. He looked so peaceful, but broken at the same time, it was weirdly adorable.

I felt him move above me, he was waking up. I could tell his body was stiff, hell I was stiff.

"Mm, what are you thinking about?" he asked looking at me.

"You," I smiled. "I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry about?" he asked, slowly rolling off of me to look at me.

"I should have said no," I said, hoping he wouldn't get mad.

"Why?" here comes the attitude.

"Because you just go out the hospital. Not saying that it wasn't good or fun, because it was, I just feel bad that we did that in your state," I explained.

"I understand, but this was something that I wanted, I wanted you bad. I know it was stupid because I could of messed up something worse than it already is," he sighed.

I leaned in and kissed him, he kissed me back softly.

"Get dressed in case your dad or somebody comes in," I smiled, pulling back.

"Can you help me?" he asked with a small pout.

I got up, and put on my boxers and pajama pant's and then I helped him put his pajamas on. "I'm hungry."

"What do you want?" I asked, helping him back in the bed.

"You know," he smiled.

I grabbed the phone and called room service. "Hello Room Service," a man answered the phone.

"Yes, are you still serving breakfast?" I asked.

"Yes sir we are," I could hear a smile in his voice.

"Great, I would like an order of waffles, pancakes, scrambled eggs, um, bacon, sausage and some fruit," I smiled.

"Room number?"

"Uh, Kurt what's this room number?" I asked.

He got up and walked to the door and looked on the outside wall. "2659."

"2659. Thanks honey."

"Okay, your food should be up to your room shortly, thank you and have a wonderful day."

"Oh, and can we get lots of syrup, I love syrup," I smiled.

"Sure, that's no problem at all." And then the line went dead.

This was going to be an awesome breakfast.

The food came and I fed Kurt and myself. Once we were done we just snuggled up and watched TV.