Chapter 36

"Off to Wal-Mart!" Kurt shouted as we drove down the street.

"Are you really that excited to go to Wal-Mart?" I asked, staring at him.

"Yes, I am, because I get to go with my baby!" he said, grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

"That's something I would say," I laughed.

"I know, I think I've been around you too long," he laughed.

"Is that a good or a bad thing?"

"Good, always good."

"It better be. What do we need from Wally World?" I asked.

"Um, towels, wash clothes, cups, plates, silverware, that thingy that is used after you wash dishes, and whatever else we decide to pick up," he smiled, pulling in the parking lot..

We got out the car and ran in the store like little kids and started picking up stuff like we were an old married couple. This is one of those moments where I would love to see people admire us and not judge us. We are a happy couple doing happy couple things and I would, for once, like to be in the store with Kurt and not be afraid to kiss him or hold his hand without other people stare and judge us. But as for now, we're just going to hold hands and act goofy picking out stuff for our apartment.

"Does it matter what color towels we get?" I asked Kurt as he intently studied all the towels and wash clothes.

"Yes, we need a color scheme for the bathroom. Everyday use wash clothes and towels can be any color, but I have to find the perfect color for our bathroom," he said seriously.

"How about blue and brown. This is hot," I said pointing this towel that was a teal color with brown designs on it.

"Does it scream Anderson-Hummel?" he asked.

I looked at it again and decided it didn't scream Anderson-Hummel. I looked over the selection again. "Zebra!"

"What?"

"Zebra, love animal prints. Or we can go with this red one, its cute they both scream Anderson-Hummel," I smiled looking at both options.

The red was a deep red with white, black and silver chain links. "This one matches our bedroom too, so that's perfect. We can get the zebra to go in the half bathroom, oh and they have a zebra print bed in a bag that can go in the guest bathroom," I smiled.

"I see we're match-y today," he smiled, picking up two of the towels and wash clothes of both prints. "Get the shower curtain for our bathroom and all the other things."

I walked down the shower curtain aisle and found the curtain and then proceeded to get a red trashcan and a white one and then the soap holder and toothbrush holder that matched both bathrooms and put them in the cart.

"Now we need dishes," Kurt said pushing the cart around the corner to where the electronic home appliances were.

"What color are we going with for the kitchen?" I asked.

"Um, black and blue?' he said as a question.

"Are you asking me?"

"No, black and blue, that screams Anderson-Hummel," he smiled.

"Okay," I smiled and began picking up appliances. I grabbed a blender, a toaster, a can opener, a microwave and a toaster oven. Then I grabbed some convently colored black and blue glass plates and cups. "You're right, this does scream Anderson-Hummel."

"Okay, we got bath stuff, kitchen and dinning room stuff. Anything else?" he asked.

"I don't think so."

"Okay, home here we come."

We walked towards check out and paid for our stuff (not going to say how much we spent on all of this stuff) and headed home.

*******

'Ding-dong!'

"Honey can you get that?" Kurt asked, he was sooooo busy decorating the bathroom.

"Sure," I said and opened the door.

Behind the door was this extremely sweaty, but also extremely hot delivery man. Did I mention he was hot.

"I have a delivery for a Mr. Kurt Hummel," he said looking down at his clipboard.

"Can I sign for it, he's busy at the moment," I said, looking back over my shoulder.

"Sure, as long as your over 18," he said handing me the clipboard.

"Yeah I am," I said taking the clipboard and signing it.

"Okay. There is a bedroom set in my truck. do you need help getting it?" he said looking me up and down.

Damn was he saying I look too small to do heavy lifting. He was now an unattractive douche.

"No, I got it," I said pushing passed him and going to his truck. There were five big boxes, which I guessed was the bed and then all the other pieces were already put together. I grabbed each box one at a time carrying it into the apartment, never getting breathless. Being a boxer teaches you how to control your breathing and I was good.

Once all the boxes were in the house, I grabbed everything else. It took me less than ten minutes to get everything in the apartment with no help. "Thank you." I said and closed the door in his face.