Chapter 30

A/N: I should have put these in the other chapters as well but I forgot, I was so busy writing this epic story. okay so this chapter is a bit much for the emotional people, like myself. I'm damn near in tears because of this chapter.

We get to meet David's mother and she has a lot to say about why Dave did what he did. His father is more supportive of what he has come to terms with, but his mother is not and decides to kick him out because she doesn't want to continue to raise a gay.

I apologize now because this is a crazy chapter. There will be a twist in this chapter or maybe the next one, I'm not for sure yet. Don't get mad at Blaine for his snippy comments, he is very temperamental as we have seen in previous chapters.

Enjoy

**********

"And the 2011 Sectional winner......The New Directions!"

Applause erupted all over the theater, including on stage as the judges handed us our first place trophy. This would make New Directions third consecutive Sectional win, which was a big deal.

We all piled back on the bus with the trophy and headed back to McKinley so we could all go our separate ways. The bus couldn't get me back to McKinley fast enough and when it did I didn't have time to socialize with any of our friends. Once we got off the bus, I grabbed Kurt by his hand and dragged him to his Navigator.

"Hospital." was all I said and we were on our way. 

I couldn't get up to the room fast enough to see Dave. One might think that Dave was my boyfriend and not Kurt by the way I was acting today.

When I got up to the room, Mr. Karofsky wasn't in the hall so I assumed he was in the room, which he was.

I knocked on the door before I entered with Kurt directly behind me.

"Hi, Mr. Karofsky," I said shyly as I entered the room.

He moved his head back and I could see Dave's eyes and the tube was missing out of his mouth. Oh my goodness, he woke up.

My heart jumped for joy.

"Come in guys, I was just about to leave to get something to eat," Mr. Karofsky said getting up and leaving the room.

I rushed over to the bed and stared at Karofsky in his hazel eyes. All the anger I felt towards him was now mixed in with the guilt I felt and the pain I felt because I thought he was here because of me.

"I'm so sorry about yesterday,: I finally said before my tears fully consumed me. "I shouldn't have outed you the way I did or even outed you period. I feel awful and like a hypercritic."

"It's not your fault Blaine, it's all mine. I deserved everything you two did to me, I just did this to continue to hide the fact about who I truly am." Dave was crying at this point.

"I feel like you're here because of me. If I never would have attacked you verbally like I did in front of everybody, nobody would have found out about you. I was just so angry and fed up with your bullshit Dave, that I wan-"

"That is not an apology Blaine Devon Anderson," Kurt said from the door.

I turned and looked at him and he was mindlessly doing something on his phone. "Seriously Kurt?"

"Kurt can you come here?" Dave said, trying to sit up.

Kurt walked over to us and just stood there looking a little worried, but then nonchalant at the same time.