Chapter 13

Sebastian kept texting me and I was getting annoyed. Despite how much I told him I was with Kurt, the more he was pressed on meeting me. Finally I gave in and agreed to meet him, along with Kurt,

Me: meet me at the Lima bean in 10

"Kurt let's go!" I shouted to him.

He came downstairs in some bright green skinny jeans, his signature white and black boots, a white t-shirt and a sweater vest. "You are aware that it's summer?"

"You can't talk with your red skinny Capri's, Loafers, and a black polo and a bow tie," he smirked.

"This isn't hot, you look hot as hell, like you about to pass out from heat exhaustion," I laughed.

"Ha-ha, not funny," he said pulling me out of the house.

When we arrived at the Lima Bean, it was crowed. Scanning the crowed cafe, I found a table in a back corner and escorted Kurt to it.

'Beep, beep,'

Sebastian: where are you

Me: back right corner

Suddenly a thin figure appeared in front of us.

"Ah the infamous Blaine Anderson," Sebastian breathed.

"You must be Sebastian," Kurt spoke up.

"Yes and who are you?" he asked, giving Kurt the stink eye.

"I'm Kurt, Blaine's boyfriend," he said with a small attitude.

Oh my goodness, this is not going to end right.

"Oh, you're the little boy that he's supposedly all hung up on," Sebastian scoffed.

"Supposedly?" Kurt laughed. He took my arm and his and placed them side by side. "Red, and will be red forever."

"Not as long as I'm around," Sebastian said low so only I can hear.

"Dude, it's not going to happen," I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

Kurt and Sebastian were giving each the death stare and I was just sitting there hoping they wouldn't jump across the table and start attacking each other.

"I'm thirsty are you thirsty baby? I'll go get us coffee," I said getting up and leaving the table.

Oh my goodness, what was I thinking leaving them two at the table by theirselves. I hurrdely ordered our coffees and rushed back over to the table.

"...have a little gay face and it's not me," Sebastian said.

"Sebastian, you can't touch what Blaine and I have," Kurt said, he was so pissed.

I shouldn't have come, let alone brought Kurt.

"Think that all you want, whatever I want I get including people. I want Blaine, and Blaine will I get," Sebastian said.

"Look Tween Chipmunck face-"

"I'm ready to leave honey, my back is bothering me," I said, handing Kurt his coffee and grabbing his free hand.

"Okay, I can fix that," Kurt smiled.

"Nice to meet you Blaine, Gay-Boy Face," Sebastian said.

Wrong move. When it comes to my man or my family, I don't play.

"What did you just call him?" I asked, putting my coffee on the table.

"Nothing, it was just a joke," Sebastian said, looking innocent.

"So is this," I said, throwing my coffee in his face and walked away.

Everybody stared at me as I pulled Kurt out of the Lima Bean and towards his car. He stopped short and pulled me into a passionate kiss. After a few seconds he pulled back and smiled.

"Does your back really hurt?" he asked.

"Not really, I heard everything he said to you and I didn't want anything to go down," i said.

"Like you throwing a cup of scalding coffee in his face?" he asked with a half smile.

"He shouldn't have disrespected you in front of me," I said simply.

"You are the best," he smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck, carefull not to spill his coffee.

"Let's get out of here," I smiled, kissing him softly.