Chapter 40

Bassy: I want to thank you again for introducing me and Dave

Me: Like I have been telling for weeks Bassy, no problem

Bassy: Ik, I'm just so happy now :). Don't call me that Blaine

Me: What? I like Bassy.

Bassy: I don't. Anyway Dave and I were wondering if you and Lady Hummel wanted to go out wit us, like on a double date

Me: dfudyhxycxy!!! This is Kurt, my name is KURT to you Evil Tween Meerhorse. To answer your question, when and where?

"Give me my phone Kurt."

"I'm texting Bassy."

"I'm about to bite you."

"I like when you bite me baby!"

"Aaahh, okay, okay. Here! Shit Blaine!"

Bassy: Um okay. We were thinking after Regionals and maybe putt putt, dinner, and a movie

Me: Sounds good. I'll get back to you on that though after I talk to Kurt, he's tied up now :)

Bassy: Um, okay just let me know

I threw my phone on the bed and looked at Kurt who was balled up on the floor holding his fingers in pain.

"I didn't bite you that hard," I said, kneeling down beside him.

He held his hand out and showed me the fingers that I bit and saw my teeth marks and a line of blood where my canine teeth bit down.

I picked him up by his arms and sat him down on the bed.

"Give me your fingers," I said holding my hand out.

He looked at me like I had lost my mind. "Go away Blaine."

"Kurt, give me your damn fingers so I can fix it," I sighed.

He was hesitant, but handed me his hand. I inspected his hand and saw that it wasn't that bad. I skipped in the bathroom and grabbed the peroxide and alcohol. I mixed them together in a spray bottle, grabbed a band-aid, the nerosporin, and a towel, and skipped back in the bedroom.

"Grab me, this is going to sting," I said.

He grabbed my forearm with his good hand and braced himself.

I sprayed his fingers and he squeezed the bejesus out of me. His fingers were wrapped so far and tight around my arm, it would take the jaws of life to remove them. I didn't complain it was my fault.

I fixed his fingers that were bleeding (two) and he released my arm. In place of his hand was a Kurt Hummel shaped hand print.

I kissed his fingers individually, making him smile.

"Mm, another night with the apartment to ourselves, what are we going to do?" he asked, pulling me on the bed next to him.

Ever since Dave and Bassy got together, we would have the place to ourselves at least twice a week which was nice.

"Date night," I smiled.

"What does that entail tonight?" he asked, throwing his arm over me.

"Hm, let's see it's 6:32 and if we take a quick shower we can catch a movie and go out to dinner at Breadstix and then come home for a nightcap," I smiled, rolling over under his arm.

"Or we could stay here, watch movies and I can cook for you and then we can have a nice hot bubble bath," he smiled at me.

"That sounds like a plan."

"Of course. What do you want for dinner?"

"Um, that's an excellent question. Let me look and see so you won't have to go out," I said, sliding off the bed.

I skipped in the kitchen, slipping and falling when I got in there. "Oh my God, did you just fall?"

"Not really, no, I slipped." I said through a fit of laughter.

I got up and looked the freezer and cabinets and saw that we all had everything needed to make spaghetti, garlic bread, and salad. "I know what I want for dinner!"

Kurt came in the kitchen and engulfed me in a big bear hug from behind. It was so nice to be held so tightly without fear of my back hurting. He carried me in the living room and threw me on the carpeted floor.

"Abuse!" I laughed.

He smiled and just fell on me and began smashing his lips on my body in a rough manner, making me giggle.

"You have to cook for me," I said, playfully pushing him off of me. He wasn't budging.

"I know babe, but we have all night," he said, against my neck.

"That's fine with me," I smiled grabbing his head and kissed him full on the lips.

He moved his hands to my waist and pulled himself on me. His warm body moved against mine. He ran his hands up my chest, rolling my t-shirt up and helped me pull it off. I quickly pulled his shirt off and threw it in a corner.

Our bare chests rubbed against each other made me feel like the room was on fire. The room got really hot, but I dared not stop this thing that was happening.

**********

Kurt cooked dinner and we ate dinner before cuddling up in the bed to watch movies. We ended up spending the rest of our night curled up together watching Disney movies. We started off watching a personal favorite of mine, The Lion King.

It was kind of funny how we both started crying when Scar had Mufasa killed. I cried when Simba called himself running away, this is just a very emotional movie, but I love it so much.

"What did Sebastian want when he texted you earlier?" he asked in the middle of the movie.

"Him and Dave wants us to go on a double date with them," I said simply.

"When and where?" he asked.

"He said after Regionals and he was talking about putt putt golf, dinner, and a movie," I smiled looking at him.

Wait, Regionals is the around the time of our anniversary. Yeah we have to go so I can make the 'after date' something memorable.

"Okay, I guess we can go. Only if Dave don't come home, you know that's around our one year anniversary," he smiled back at me.

"Yeah I know. I have something planned for when we come home."

"I can't wait."

After that went off we ended up watching something non-Disney related, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, another personal favorite of mine.