Chapter 32

"Blaine, come on we have to go pick up Dave from the hospital so we can go meet the Evil Tween Chipmunk!" Kurt yelled towards me.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back. I was in the bathroom gelling my hair down the way I like it for this 'double date blind date' thing. I guess that is what it's called.

I came out the bathroom and out my shoes on and grabbed my phone and Kurt's car keys and headed down the steps. Kurt was standing at the bottom of the steps waiting on me with his hand stuck out. I grabbed his hand and we proceeded to leave the house.

"I'm driving," I said, jumping into the driver seat.

"That's fine with me," he smiled, getting in next to me. "Is ETC going to meet as at the Lima Bean?"

"He said he was and that he had a surprise for us," I said, pulling out of the drive and headed towards the hospital.

"What kind of surprise?"

"I don't know he just said he had a big surprise waiting on us when we get there," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Knowing him it's something stupid." Kurt laughed.

"Text Dave and tell him we outside," I said. We were nowhere near the hospital though.

"We are nowhere near the hospital babe," he said looking at me.

"I know that, but by the time he get's to the lobby we'll be outside," I explained.

"I guess," he mumbled.

Oh, so on Monday after school I filled out an application for Lima Bean and got hired on the spot. Yay me! And then Kurt and I went apartment hunting. We found this really nice apartment near Burt's place, it's like a five minute drive.

It's a three bedroom with two and half bath. The landlord only wants $450 a month for it so we can spilt that easy three ways. Kurt and I have already planned out which room was ours (the biggest) and which one was going to be Dave's and then we were going to use the other room as a guess bedroom. Kurt and I would share a bathroom and then Dave would have his own.

The apartment is ours we just have to tell Burt and Carole that we want to move out, which might take some time.

"There he is," Kurt said pointing out the window at Dave standing in front of the hospital.

I pulled up next to him ans unlocked the doors and he got in.

"Hi guys," I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Hi," Kurt and I said at the same Time and laughed.

"I want that kind of love," Dave said softly.

"You will, I promise, " Kurt said turning look at Dave.

"Is this boy cute? " he asked.

"Cute as in what? " I asked.

" As in you and Kurt, " he said.

"Not in my opinion," I said.

"Oh. "

"You'll see, " I smiled.

The subject dropped. We drove in silence the rest of the way to the Lima Bean.

We pulled up and we saw Sebastian standing by his car. Kurt and I get out the car along with Dave. Sebastian came up to was and had a big brown paper bag in his hand.

"What's in the bag? " I asked.

"This."

He pulled out an extra large slushy and threw it at us. It was freezing, but that's not why I was on the ground screaming.

"Aahhh! Aahhh!" my eye felt like it had glass in it.

"Blaine!" I heard Kurt shout. I felt him put his arms around me and help me up, but I was on the ground crippled in pain.

Kurt let me go and went somewhere.

"What the fuck Sebastian? What was in the slushy? Hm? What the fuck was in the damn slushy?" Kurt was furious. His voice was stern and hard.

"Red dye number two," he said with a smart as tone.

"You a fucking lie," Kurt said and I heard a smack.

I stood up and tried opening my good eye and saw Kurt on top of Sebastian and he was hitting the shit out of him. Dave was still in the backseat looking at the scene unfold in front of him.

"Kurt! Kurt! Kurt! Baby, take me to the hospital," I yelled trying to pull Kurt off of Sebastian. He wouldn't budge though. He just kept hitting Sebastian over and over. Each time he brought his hand back to swing forward there was blood on his knuckles. I couldn't tell if it was from Sebastian or if his knuckles were cracking.

"Dave can you grab Kurt please?" I asked.

He looked at me with a concerned look but he did it anyway.

Kurt's shirt was covered in blood and his hands looked horrible.

"Babe, I need a hospital right now," I said trying not to cry because I knew it was going to irritate my eye.

"Let's go," he said, his voice softening.

"You can stay here or you can stay here with this piece of shit, but I'm taking my baby to the hospital," Kurt said, his voice hard again.

Dave didn't say anything. He just stood there. "Just know we are your way out," I said getting in the car.

This time Dave followed.

Back to the hospital we go.

"He put rock salt in the slushy, but it was meant for me not you," Kurt said, rubbing my head.

There were pieces of slushy still on me and in my hair. My eye was burning so bad it was ridiculous.

"This is why he is the Evil Tween Chipmunk," I said.

Kurt grabbed my hand and put it up to his heart. His heart was racing and it was really scaring me. His heart rate has never been this fast. I just hoped he doesn't crash (pass out).