Chapter 35

It's really unbelievable how fast Kurt can unpack every article of clothing that he and I both own when he wants to go shopping afterwards. Really unbelievable. How? Okay so we got to the apartment around twelve and we had an appointment (that I had no clue about until this very moment) at like 3. Everything was completely put away, and organized by 2::15. After all our clothes where put away he worked on our toiletries, organizing them from his stuff and my stuff on opposite sides of our master bathroom, which happened to have his and her sinks (in our case his and his sinks), it was awesome.

"If you are ready we have to go buy a bed and dishes!" Kurt shouted from the front door.

I was contently walking around the apartment looking at what Dave had contributed while we were away. We have a couch that was totally straight and something that neither Kurt nor I would ever had bought. But since Karofsky was a part of this household, he had all rights to decorate and buy furniture as well.

"I'm coming," I said going in our room and grabbing a pair of random shoes.

"Let's go Blainers, I don't want to be late," he said walking in the bedroom and dragged me out of the apartment.

"You're so bossy today," I pouted as I let him drag me to the car.

"No, you're just being lazy," he laughed.

"I'm half blind here!"

"I know and it's very sexy," he smiled leaning across the seat and kissed me.

"Drive," I said, pulling back.

We arrived at a furniture store that, by the outside looked as if we couldn't afford a damn thing in there, but I didn't say anything. I just let Kurt guide me into the store and up to a desk that had chairs and a man sitting on the opposite side.

"Have a seat gentlemen," the man said. We complied with his request.

"Mr. Scott, this is my boyfriend Blaine Anderson who I was telling you about yesterday," Kurt said smiling when he looked at me. I blushed.

"Ah, he is cute," Mr. Scott laughed, extending his hand. I took it and smiled.

"Nice to meet you sir."

"Likewise young buck. Okay, let's get down to business. Mr. Hummel has picked out a beautiful master bedroom set for you two, but wanted you to see it before he bought it. Would you like to see it Mr. Anderson?" Mr. Scott asked.

"Yes, I would," I smiled, looking at Kurt.

Mr. Scott got up and Kurt and I followed him passed all these bedroom sets that were out of this world gorgeous. We stopped at this one and it was breathtakingly beautiful. It was a king sized, canopy, the wood was a shiny mahogany, it was just something that we would want to sleep in every night. It had two bedside tables, a wardrobe with mirrors on both doors, a huge dresser and a chester drawer. It was gorgeous and it was so Anderson-Hummel.

"Sweetie, this is gorgeous," I breathed out.

"I knew you would like it," he smiled.

"So are we getting this?" Mr. Scott asked.

"Yes we are," I said before Kurt could get a word out.

"Well come back to my desk so we can draw up the paper work," Mr. Scott said walking back to his desk.

"Go pick out a comforter set that is-"

"That is so Anderson-Hummel," I smiled.

"Yes, that is so Anderson-Hummel," he laughed, hugging me tight and kissing me softly.

"I got this," I said and I walked away.

I followed the signs that said 'bed-in-bags this way' until I came upon this whole area of comforter sets. I looked at all the different colors and designs that were cute, but not gorgeous. That was until I stumbled upon this one set that literally took my breath away.

It was a deep red color, like a  burgundy, and it had lines of gold, black, and white in it. I had to step away for a moment to get my breathing back to the way it's supposed to be. The set came with a comforter, sheets, pillowcases, shams, a bed skirt, curtains, and like four or five decorative pillows.

I grabbed the bag and made my way back to Mr. Scott's desk. When I got back, they were finishing up and Kurt was handing him a wad of cash.

"Um how much is that?" I asked.

"A thousand," he simply said.

"A thousand? As in ten one hundred dollar bills?" I asked, my good eye getting wide.

"Don't worry, I had some money saved," he said, brushing it off.

"Don't go broke because of me," I said looking serious.

"Blaine, I'll give my last penny for you. Now are you going to pay for that or me?" he asked pointing at the bag that was in my hands.

"Me. you bought the bedroom suit so I'll buy this," I smiled.

"Compromise, I like it," he smiled. "They will deliver the bed and stuff later on today, so we have to be home."

"Okay," I said walking away to the nearest cash register, Kurt followed close behind me.

"Is that all sir?" the cashier asked.

"Yes," I smiled.

"Okay, your total comes out to be $325.52," she smiled.

I pulled out my wallet out and handed four one hundred dollar bills.

"Where did you get money?" Kurt asked.

"I have this thing called a job and they give out these things called a pay check which is money and if you are a responsible you would save your money so you splurge," I said turning to look at him.

"Your change is $74.48, have a nice day," she smiled, handing me my change and my receipt. I grabbed the bag and Kurt's hand and we left the store.

"You are so sarcastic that its actually a turn on," he smiled, kissing my neck.

"Wait until we get home," I smiled, pulling away from him.

"Damn."