Chapter 17

And we're off to Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that Burt didn't make Kurt and I ride with them or make Finn and Rachel ride with us. I had my boyfriend to myself for six hours in a car, and this time I refuse to go to sleep.

Kurt and I left before everybody so we could get a good room.

'Beep, beep.' 'Beep, beep.'

I grabbed my phone off my thigh and looked at the message.

Sebastian: I'll be seeing that sexy little face in a week :)

"Sebastian?" Kurt asked.

"Yeah, you have a message too, want me to read it to you?" I asked reaching for his phone.

"Sure."

Karofsky: Your tight ass is mine when school starts Lady Face

"He has been sending me that all week," he scoffed.

"Why are you just now telling me?" I asked.

"Because the last time we confronted Dave, I ended up throwing you across the park and not being able to have my way with you," he laughed, placing his hand on my thigh.

"I'm not afraid of him or Sebastian. I can and will beat their asses for you, for us, any day of the week," I said, placing my hand on top of his.

'Beep, beep.'

Sebastian: Why are you even with Gay-Boy Face? He can't do what I can. He probably doesn't even have a dominate bone in his body

I was gone text him back, but I wanted him to hear my voice when I said what I had to say.

"I knew you'd com-" I cut him off abruptly.

"Look bitch, Kurt is more man than you will ever be, okay. He has more dominance in his whole body than you have in your twig arms. You right, he can't do what you can, he can do it better. Want to know how I know, because my man takes good care of me no questions asked. You could never have this, you want it but you can't have it. You can't even look at it, so when you see me in the halls at Dalton, you will be seeing my man, Kurt Hummel, on my arm as well. Now let me enjoy my last week of freedom, bitch." And with that I hung up the phone and put it on silent.

"Damn babe," Kurt laughed. "Thanks for defending my honor."

"Anytime," I smiled

I really wanted to give Kurt a kiss, but I couldn't because he was driving. I had to settle for kissing his hand.

'Beep, beep.'

"That's you," I said.

"Read it for me."

"It's from Dave again, he said 'Kurt, I really want you, that Blaine guy can't love you the way I can. I'm more man than he is, he is just a twig.'' I was kind of pissed when I read it out loud, Kurt could tell so he squeezed my hand a little.

"Text back saying 'that twig beat your ass though.'" his voice was calm and even.

I complied. A few seconds later he had a new text message from Dave.

"He said 'that bitch.' Bitch? I am nobody's bitch first off. Sorry. 'That bitch got lucky, I could have easily taken him out but I didn't want to because of you.' If he call me a bitch again, it's going down," I was pissed now for really.

"Text him back and say, 'my man's not a bitch.'"

"That's all?" I asked, hoping he would want to say some more stuff to him.

"Yup, when you send it put it on silent and put it down. This week is about us and I don't want any more talk about Dave or Sebastian," he smiled at me.

I texted Dave back and put the phone on silent and placed it next to mine.

"I want to kiss you," oh my goodness, did I just say that out loud.

"I want to kiss you too and do some more stuff to you," he smiled, running his fingers along my thigh up to my hip.

A tingling sensation ran up and down my spin and all my blood rushed south of the border. STOP BLAINE! His touch was so warm, even through my pants. BLAINE STOP!! God I want him so bad! MOVE HIS HAND!

I grabbed his hand and started absentmindedly playing with it.

"Why you move my hand?"

"You know why," I shot him a look that I doubt he saw.

"I love knowing that my touch turns you," he laughed.

"I'm glad that amuses you," I smirked.

"Don't be like that."

"Okay."

The subject dropped.

*****

"Do you want to drive?" he asked me.

"Do you want me to drive?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes I do," he sighed.

"Okay," I said.

He pulled off to the side of the road and we quickly switched seats and now it was my turn to make him 'want me.'

I placed my hand on his thigh and moved it around, mainly trying to feel for his hand. I never found it but I did find something else.

"Okay, Blaine I get it," he laughed grabbing my hand.

"That's all I wanted honey," I laughed.

"I can't wait to get you in that hotel bed," he said, rubbing my hand.

That was motivation for me to drive a little faster, but not so fast that I would get a ticket.

This was a long drive and I was so happy when I saw the exit for Chicago.

Welcome to Chicago!!!!