:)

So that was the ending of my book No Words Just Feelings. Thanks so much for reading!! But before you officially leave and delete this from your library, I'd like to finally reveal the secret behind this book. I know I promised to say once this book had 500 reads but I moved it to the end of the book. So now you finally get to know!

Ok so the secret behind this book is that it's actually my life. I was going through some stuff and it helped to write my thoughts out. So I wrote this book! But yeah, everything is this book is true except for the names and ages, of course, for security reasons.

I really hoped you enjoyed this book! Thank you all for reading and voting and commenting. It means a lot to me :)

There will be about 2+ more chapters to this book and they'll follow my normal updating schedule. It'll actually be the real date on it and everything. Just the names will be either blanked out (like this: ___) or will be a name from the book.

When I post the last chapter, I'll put this book on a hold type of thing. I'll try to explain and I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense. Like, "Jason" and I will be in different schools and all so I'm not quite sure if there will be anything happening between us. I'm planning on writing a chapter for y'all whenever something does happen and I'll post that on Wednesdays. But I also like to write things on my mind here so I'll most likely update this book as well. Basically anything I write that includes feelings, will be posted on here.

You know, maybe Heather might find someone else or bump into Jason later on... Who knows? ;)

I'm excited to see what happens with Jason and Heather. What do you think?

Anyways yeah, if you have any questions or just wanna talk to me, comment or message me on here. Again, thank you guys so much for all the loveeeee
-Haely <3
P.S. I don't think I'll be able to update on Wednesday next week and I'll try to get an update posted the week after. School is beginning to start as well so yikes.
I decided to update early because I have a busy day tomorrow. Happy Tuesday!!!