.Write it out to let it out.

who knew it can be this hard to let go

who knew it can be this hard to push something away, knowing that they'll never leave

who knew something can ever be this hard

Apparently I didn't know.

It's harder than it seems and looks. Sometimes you have to let it out the easiest, yet weirdest way possible.

Blasting music can be helpful but it'll just music blasting in your ears all night long.

Changing is one thing, but separating is another.

Do you ever just wait for that one question to be asked?

You just wait. Laying on the bed, your head on the pillow and a warm blanket around yourself.

Do you ever think that there's no cure but that one question?

And the question isn't why, that's for damn sure.

Do you ever feel like letting go? Letting go of what you've been trying to hold on for the longest time.

Maybe letting go of it will be the best option. The best option to feel better. The best option to feel that sensation.

I keep telling myself,

Everything happens for a reason.

But I feel like it doesn't help shit. It just makes everything worse.

Everything happens because it just does. There's no happy ending, sorry.

At the end of the day, I wait for that moment. That moment to feel relief. To be free of the chains holding me back.

Every minute, every hour, I feel like I'm running a mile a minute, trying to be free but those chains are holding me back.

Everyone says something awesome will happen in your life, but where is it hmm?

I've been waiting for how long now? Where is it? Cause nothings happening.

Everything is sinking, and it's taking me down with it. Slowly sinking down in the sand. Slowly, but surely.

At this point, I don't know what to do anymore. The only thing I know is letting go of the ones I've been holding onto.

I might be the lonely one in class. I might be the silent one, who doesn't socialize. I might be the one almost breaking down.

I think it's time.

I think it's time to finally let go.

Let go of the ones and stop trying to hold onto them because soon I will be the one holding them back.

Loving someone so much could only mean letting them go